Random Music Talk L: I Have A Dreamsicle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iron yuppie said:
Question for the RYM aficionados out there: why is their all-time best-of list not ranked by average rating? For example, OK Computer places at number one despite there being albums placed as low as 50 ranked higher than it in terms of average user ranking.

It's some funky algorithm involving average scores vs. quantity of scores. No album has more ratings than OK Computer, so it wins.

But it's really close: once a month or so, Revolver or Abbey Road takes the lead.

That's too many notes, Christina.

Cori, if you find stills from that performance, you can see what I was talking about. It's hard to make out on the video. The fact that it happened at Etta James' funeral makes it.... I dunno.... but it makes it something

Why don't I just go ahead and save you the trouble

194353d1327803815-christina-aguilera-bleeds-stage-hy0vc.jpg
194354d1327803832-christina-aguilera-bleeds-stage-fzymc.jpg

Oh my god, that can't be what it looks like, can it? If it is, I am filled with secondhand embarrassment for her. Oh, honey.

Finally saw a picture and oh man that is messed up. Mel Gibson wouldn't even capitalize on that.

I cut myself shaving the other night and had a Hitler mustache of blood.

Trying desperately to not think about that photo we're all talking about.

What is it? I'll take it
Who is she? I'll rape it
Got a bet there? I'll meet it
Getting high, you can't beat it

PhilsFan said:
As soon as I move past my patchy beard phase, that will be the plan.

This is killing me. I can grow a fair bit of facial hair, but because it grows all patchy it just looks ugly.

That's horrible. I definitely could never laugh at her for that. How unfortunate.

Me neither.

Although I will happily laugh at the men in this thread who just couldn't come right out and say the words to describe what had happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom