Random Music Talk LXX: Original Theatrical Version

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was truly one of the worst listening experiences of my life.

And I love Get Your Wings, Toys In The Attic, Rocks...hell, I think Pump is great. Their new album is poorly produced, plastic, incoherent garbage. The rockers have no hooks or memorable riffs and the ballads are more embarrassing than ever. Jaded is a thousand times better than anything on this.

Reggo said:
According to one review of iDos!, Billie Joe wrote a teary tribute to Amy Winehouse.

In light on his own troubles with certain substances, this should be a brilliant bit of meta-humor.

On the other hand, Billie Joe wrote a teary tribute to Amy Winehouse.

...Christ.

Hahahaha.

Hahaha there's a song on Dos called Fuck Time.

I'm not sure if Billy Joe wants to disregard the abstract concept of time, or if he believes it's time to fuck. Let's find out.

EDIT: It's the latter, fyi.

We're all lazy concert avoiders, and I'm ashamed of all of us.

I had a ticket to see Madonna and didn't bother to go. I had some half-assed reasons I could have worked around but I just wasn't into it.

If I win the lottery, I will run for office. A campaign that can be run entirely without being bought out by donors has to be pretty enticing.

Would you use your new found power and influence to see to it that U2 will play The Fly in Philadelphia next time?

For that matter, would you make it illegal for bands to skip Philly altogether? What would be the penalty for cancelling dates?

Danny Boy said:
There are worse things in this world than this new RAC remix compilation.

:dance:

I assume RAC in music to you does not stand for rock against communism. Or shall we start calling you white power Danny?

I like Queens Of The Stone Age despite only being familiar with a handful of their tunes.

Every interview I've seen with Josh Homme leads me to believe that he's a pretty cool dude. They're friends with my boys the Arctic Monkeys. They have an awesome recording studio out in Joshua Tree, CA. And they named one of their albums Rated R, which is a kickass album title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom