Random Facts and Confessions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like my Dad's mate said: It is an expensive habit, it's a dirty habit, it's a disgusting habit, and there is absolutely no benefit whatsoever. You're just killing yourself slowly. But I don't judge people who smoke, it doesn't bother me at all.

I try not to judge either, although I question anyone who makes the decision to START smoking in this day and age.
Especially if they're old enough to know better.

But it's their choice, and while I might strongly think they're making a highly stupid decision, I'm not going to ostracize or mock them.

And for the record, I don't agree with city-wide smoking bans. Leave it up to the individual owners to decide if they want to allow smoking or not.

(On the other hand, it's sooo nice to come back from a night of karaoke and not completely reek of smoke. :drool: )

It's funny - I usually don't mind cigarette smoke when I'm around smokers, but I loathe having the smell of smoke on my clothes and hari later.

Or those people who just smell like ashtrays ... and always seem to sit near me on the bus. VOMIT.

I hate it that friends of mine who smoke, and whom I told hundred times that I've gotten COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease although I've never smoked myself, and that I can't need to inhale more smoke, always smoke without being the least considerate, meaning that they blow smoke in my direction (not deliberately, but still) and smoke very much inside.

I also hate it that other people in discos or clubs, that are packed, don't watch where they hold there cigarettes. Quite often they hold the cigaretty about hip level, or wave around with it, and don't give a shit that other people might get into contact with that shit with their clothes.

And quite often the ventilation can't handle the smoke at all. :)

Truth be told I miss having U2Dem around, we basically live in the same time zone (correcting Melbourne time to my own nocturnal hours = Eastern N-America).

Last edited:
Even though I'm interested in another guy, I'm still very attached to my best friend, and I feel a twinge of jealousy that he wants to hang out with my friend I just got in a fight with.

I talk back to my band director under my breath every single day I see him. I don't care if he doesn't like me or not. I give up.

I'm for gay marriage, but I will never tell that to half of the people I know, including my conservative parents. I'm afraid they'll think of me differently, which is terribly ironic.

I'm scared of the future. Completely.

I'm still wearing my walking boot for my broken foot so I've gotten lazy and not shaved in a few weeks. :lmao: Ooooops

LikeNoOneBefore said:

I'm scared of the future. Completely.

same

i kind of don't feel like existing at the moment. i'm not suicidal, just... i can't even describe. i had a great day friday, everyone was happy, and now things are fucked up. oh well. i guess that's how life works.

AtomicBono said:

same

i kind of don't feel like existing at the moment. i'm not suicidal, just... i can't even describe. i had a great day friday, everyone was happy, and now things are fucked up. oh well. i guess that's how life works.

more fridays will come your way. maybe not tomorrow, or even on a friday, but they will happen.

A_Wanderer said:
Truth be told I miss having U2Dem around, we basically live in the same time zone (correcting Melbourne time to my own nocturnal hours = Eastern N-America).

I'm back for about 24 hours :sexywink:

As I'm sure most people on the east coast know, its SO FREAKIN HOT and it was miserable even out on the beach, so we decided to come back a day early. (and we missed my kitty)

U2democrat said:

I'm back for about 24 hours :sexywink:

As I'm sure most people on the east coast know, its SO FREAKIN HOT and it was miserable even out on the beach, so we decided to come back a day early. (and we missed my kitty)
Ah, probably good to get the rest (from the hectic pace of holidays :wink: ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom