Random Facts and Confessions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2isthebest said:

I wonder how *that* would work out...:hmm: :wink:

Ellen is one of the funniest people ever. I frickin' love her:bow:

Oh, I'd make it work...I'd water her flowers, be her pool boy...whatever it takes! :wink:

I don't watch much tv at all, but whenever she's on, I'm glued! Especially when she's doing segments with animals...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuy0mTNxrLs

I also saw this one a while ago on the show...finally found it :drool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NocRG3r2zBw

That actually leads to my next confession: Sometimes I talk to squirrels...have conversations with them, like "Hi Mr. Squirrel...how are you today?" :shh:

angelordevil said:
That actually leads to my next confession: Sometimes I talk to squirrels...have conversations with them, like "Hi Mr. Squirrel...how are you today?" :shh:

I had a neighbor who did that. She actually named the squirrels common people names though. She'd feed and talk to them every morning when I was walking my dog.

I just used a good stainless steel spatula to scrape cat barf off the carpet...and I just stuck it in the dishwasher so we can keep using it! :reject:

angelordevil said:

I had an argument one time with a squirrel who was in a tree and pissed at me for some reason. We were clicking back and forth at each other until I realized I was doing this where people could see me.:huh: (It was a pretty good argument, though)

Liesje said:
I just used a good stainless steel spatula to scrape cat barf off the carpet...and I just stuck it in the dishwasher so we can keep using it! :reject:

:lol:

Such confessional honesty. :drool:

unico said:

I had a neighbor who did that. She actually named the squirrels common people names though. She'd feed and talk to them every morning when I was walking my dog.

Haha! I bet that was hilarious. Bob the squirrel...or Mitch. :wink:

As for the squirrel fight, my dog does the same! She's not much bigger than a squirrel herself. It's like a territorial battle when it happens. They have epic standoffs where the squirrel will look at her straight in the face while making these grotesque hyperventilating noises. Meanwhile, as my dog growls, her tiny tuft of back fur will be standing at full attention...she tries to look bigger by puffing herself up...pretty funny :wink:

i had pow pow shrimp tonight. sounds pretty cool, huh? pow pow.

this is my last post ever on this forum. lol, i know, it prolly brings smiles to all of your faces, haha. peace out everyone.

Last edited:
He's been feeling sorry for himself ever since he got suspended from Free Your Mind.

- I l'amore Babydoll

- I like me tea with the smallest drop of milk, and not stirred

- I can hear better through my left ear

- I've had the same pair of glasses for nearly 10 years :uhoh:

love_u2_adam said:
he's a drama queen :shh:

thanks. you are very nice yourself.

He's been feeling sorry for himself ever since he got suspended from Free Your Mind.

Piss off. The heck I care about that section. I could care less. People are too judgmental there anyways. And how do you know that I even got suspended from there? Kind of stalkerish if you ask me. First, you write a whole journal entry about me and now this. Kind of weird.

Last edited:
I call all small cute animals "puppy" as a nickname, no matter the species. And I'm a cat person! I think it comes from my long lost kitty who used to play fetch.

I have the urge to use Interference emoticon symbols in emails and on other forums and I have to remind myself that they only work here. :reject:

I'd rather write an essay analyzing Harry Potter than do my real work or write a scholarship application. :|

Philly and Kayla please stop.

struckpx, I thought you were 'leaving forever' ?

And dont tell people to 'piss off'.

I cant reply to your pm because you have chosen not to receive pm's.

Yes we have a rule here, no personal attacks.

However, two wrongs dont make a right. You need to keep that in mind.

On another note, just know that there is nothing more annoying than a member that announces they're 'leaving forever' yet continues to post.

Either leave forever, or dont.

But dont make a big stink that you're leaving and then continue to post and get upset when other members question it.

Ooops! guess I shouldn't have mentioned love_u2_adam as an "almost respectable" member of interference in your journal, struckpx. (it is true though)

I didn't realise you two were having a cat fight (there are a lot of areas in this place I don't check). :lmao:

anyway -- have a nice life and I hope you have a good trip.

One of my coworkers convinced my boss that I didn't need to come in and work overtime tomorrow (Saturday) :cute:

Sure the paychecks get a boost, but sometimes one just needs to rest.

To quote the great Han Solo, "What good's a reward if you ain't around to use it?" :wink:

U2democrat said:
One of my coworkers convinced my boss that I didn't need to come in and work overtime tomorrow (Saturday) :cute:

Sure the paychecks get a boost, but sometimes one just needs to rest.

To quote the great Han Solo, "What good's a reward if you ain't around to use it?" :wink:

At least you get paid for overtime. :sigh:

anitram said:
Being a salaried employee can suck....

Yeah really! What is up with that??? It drives me up the fucking wall why companies refuse to pay salaried employees for overtime. Is that not valued work? :grumpy:

Ah, got it. That does suck.

Last night I watched a documentary on the Discovery HD channel on Tajikistan and the Pamir region...I was curious because I knew nothing about it and wanted to learn. ( :nerd: ) Anyway, the people of Tajikistan are BEAUTIFUL! Young, old, men, women, they had such different and distinct features, I now have a desire to visit such a desolate place. :ohmy: The unknown parts of the world like that are a draw to me :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom