Random Facts and Confessions! (Part Deux)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate people who are immature jerks and think they're hilarious and God's gift to the world when you're actually trying to learn and achieve something.

Our teacher gave us an extra class, and I came in just for it cos I was sick, and we were meant to be studying for a chem exam, and I was trying to bring up areas I'm struggling with. But I couldn't because this cockhead (he's 17, by the way) kept making farting noises with his mouth, and then, when no one laughed, he put a stupid beanie on his head. Fuck off.

At least I won't have to put up with him at uni.

I'm guessing no one would happen to know why a double bond in a carbon chain is considered a functional group all of a sudden?? :scratch:

I don't think camels can swim. :scratch:

We say that phrase here when we're talking about a trip that takes a very long time. I'm guessing it's not popular anywhere else. :D

I hate people who are immature jerks and think they're hilarious and God's gift to the world when you're actually trying to learn and achieve something.

Did the teacher not sort him out? Are yousins on study leave? If I had put on a revision class and he was messing I would have removed him from the classroom.

Someone at work just got a dozen red roses sent to her anonymously.

What's the betting she sent them to herself??? and no, I'm not narky I didn't get any flowers.... :grumpy:

uh :huh: that sounds odd.... but if you got specific chemistry questions I might be able to help :wink:

Yeah, it stumped us as well... he had to circle the two functional groups in a monomer, or something like that, and there was the hydroxy group, but on the answers it said that the double bond was a functional group.

Here's hoping it doesn't pop up on the exam!

Did the teacher not sort him out? Are yousins on study leave? If I had put on a revision class and he was messing I would have removed him from the classroom.

Well cos it was a study class, and the mood was a bit laid back, cos we were doing a titration and not actual written notes... but then when I was trying to do work this kid kept fucking around. But the teacher wasn't doing much either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom