question about tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

andyuk

Refugee
can anyone help or advice me? i can't wait to get my 4 tickets tommorrow for a UK show but was wondering about the following 2 points:-

1. do you think it would be possible to get x2 tickets for general admisson and x2 seating tickets? or will i have to get x4 of either?

2. will it be possible to buy x2 tickets for one show and another x2 tickets for another show? or do i have to buy x4 for 1 show only?

the answer to the second question is a defintie NO - they say one membership equals one show, regardless of how many tickets you want

*You can only use your access code once. This means that you can only purchase for a single event and you should be quite sure of your selection before you submit your access code. Please review the tour itinerary fully. Purchases are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per transaction on a one-time transaction basis. For example you cannot use your access code twice in order to buy two sets of two tickets.
Do not enter your access code until you are ready to purchase tickets.

i dont know whether that limits the type of tickets you want though - as long as its 4 tickets for one event i dont see why you wouldnt be able to make them 2 of each

Back
Top Bottom