Presale/General Sale Discussion - Australia/New Zealand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly, but they've been having problems with the emails, that's why they've been posting the links and codes on their FB.

I don't think they posted it on their webpage the last time. They posted it on their FB. They haven't posted the NZ info yet, but they said they'd post it in time for the 3PM Auckland LN presale.

i've forgotten how print screen works, or can't get it to work, but look at Live nation's fb page right now.

ETA: The same as the last time, please don't post this information on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just for New Zealand at the moment!!!

With a bit of luck here in Aus, we'll get the access later on in the day or in the morning for Ticketmaster Melbourne viewers!! ?

Last edited by a moderator:
i can't complain about Live Nation at all.

the only thing is - that link says a max of 2 tickets per transaction... but most of the people i passed it onto bought more than that, one person i know bought 7.

the livenation link says "Tickets are limited to 2 per transaction and please don’t abuse access."

i wonder why they take the code off their facebook page...

Well Ticketek screwed up for me big time this presale. I still have 2 unused, untouched passcodes left, but when I entered each one into the box, it said both were invalid. I tried so many times, but kept getting the invalid notification.

Phoned both Ticketek and the Aussie U2 fan club and in their uncaring blase attitude, basically said tough fucking luck, we can't help you and there's nothing we can do.

After about an hour, miraculously my codes worked on Ticketek, but of course RedZone tickets were all gone by then.

I seriously thought they woujld have sorted out the presale code fiasco this time around, but obviously thats too much to hope for.

At least I have good seating tickets for the first Sydney show so I shouldn't be complaining, but still ....... aarrgghhhhhhhhhhh

Wow, emailed livenation about not receiving an email about tomorrow's pre sale and within 5 minutes got a response telling me I'll receive one tomorrow. GOSH livenation are great to deal with

They've really made this such an easy/less stressful exercise unlike last time!

Wow, emailed livenation about not receiving an email about tomorrow's pre sale and within 5 minutes got a response telling me I'll receive one tomorrow. GOSH livenation are great to deal with

They've really made this such an easy/less stressful exercise unlike last time!

Its the same passord as last Presale apparently...

Unforgettable Fire Tour: Perth
Joshua Tree Tour: London
Lovetown Tour: Perth x 2
Zoo TV Tour: Melbourne
Popmart Tour: Melbourne
Vertigo Tour: Melbourne
Make Poverty History: Front Row YouTube - Pearl Jam & U2 as UJam - Make Poverty History Concert
360 Tour: Houston and Las Vegas
360 Tour: Melbourne x 2 and Perth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom