Pleban party - in our wildest dreams...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
Mucca - Yes Eedge has his eyes closed! I don't quie know what to make of that! :ohmy:

Looks like he got a little too into the music.
It's the same face he makes when I play his guitar....:shifty:

Good grief, someone went to a show in a nurse's outfit? That's unusual. I don't think I've ever seen anyone in a nurse's outfit at a show.

bonoishot said:

hmmmmm at my school we had a leavers assembley, which woz basically anyone who wnated/could be bother could do a dance, play some music or do an acting scene, no i didnt see the point in it either :scratch: :lol:

then the school hired out a venue for the night and we had a meal (it woz :barf: ) and there was a dance floor which was smaller than my bedroom is :lol: me and my mate were so bored we spent most of the night going for a walk round the hotel it was in :lol:

we didn't even get a proper leaving ceremony :madspit:

rang over :laugh:

A leavers assembly....that sounds interesting....:scratch: I'm guessing you didn't volunteer to dance or anything then.

The food at my prom wasn't that great either. It was buffet style so you couldn't really expect much out of it. :huh:

Mucca said:

A leavers assembly....that sounds interesting....:scratch: I'm guessing you didn't volunteer to dance or anything then.

The food at my prom wasn't that great either. It was buffet style so you couldn't really expect much out of it. :huh:

The food at mine was pretty good. It was a buffet of roast beef, chicken, potatoes, rice, etc.. And they had a whole table just for desserts. :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

The food at mine was pretty good. It was a buffet of roast beef, chicken, potatoes, rice, etc.. And they had a whole table just for desserts. :drool:

We had that too :drool: Although by the time I got there all the chocolate mousse was gone! :madspit:

daygloeyes2 said:

I was talking about your movie in the closet. :sexywink:

You know, if you keep rewinding it to rewatch it over and over again, eventually the tape is going to get worn out. (why is it that this could sound sexual too??? :huh: )

Mucca said:

You know, if you keep rewinding it to rewatch it over and over again, eventually the tape is going to get worn out. (why is it that this could sound sexual too??? :huh: )

I made copies just in case I wear it out. :wink:

Because it does sound sexual ? :lmao:

Mucca said:

no i'm too lazy! i had enough work with revision without making more work for myself :lol:

i suppose we had all watched to many films with people going to their proms and thought ours would be more exciting :laugh:

chocolate mousee :drool: we still haven't figured out what our dessert was :laugh:

I just noticed another picture of me on the school website, except I'm cut out of it! All you see is part of my arm and a tiny bit of my dress! :lmao:

FlyYourKite said:
Reposting one of the Philly ones here...

111_17Asmallercopy.jpg

:giggle: :combust:

Proves he's hot and wet between the legs......:lmao:

WILD!!!!! Thought you'd gone then! :(

But hey! You're back!!!! Does anyone know what Bono pic i've been talking about&did you look at the link to The Sunday Times website?

I'm reading Bono In Conversation, and in it Bono mentions that he doesn't go around with security. I think he's telling a little lie here. Isn't John his bodyguard? :huh:

Did youo see that i've read some of the book DG? There were some extracts from it in our Sunday Times! So unfair that we don't get it for another week!! :( :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom