Pleban party - in our wildest dreams...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nite Mucca girl! Come back again soon now!!!! :wave: :hug: :hug:

You're buying the book then Wild? Don't think i'll be buying it straight aay as all of my money's going into the concerts rite now!!!

susanp6 said:
Will we get to see you too then jemma?

I've not posted my pic for like months cos i just don't like the way i look but oh well! Countdown is on!!!!

Are you going to read the article now Wild?

Silly you not reading my post properly&yes of course i love chicken!! You shouold know that considering that i always say chicken curries are my fav takeaway, altho bef is my top choice for a roast! But hey - It's so kind of youo&hubby to make me stuff! :wink:

:chicken: :drool: altho everytime i think hear the word chicken now i'll think of that chicken pic bri get posting last nite :laugh:

are you sure you wanna see my pic :huh:

i don't have any on my computer at the mo coz its new, just the B ones i keep saving off here :giggle: will have to ask my mate to take one on my digital camera then upload it for you

I'm going to call it a night now..
9.gif

Really tired so i'l see you girls tomorrow
1.gif

25.gif

Love you all

Mmmmmm roast potatoes :drool: :drool: :drool:

Lots of yummy thick gravy? :tongue:

Isn't B an extraordinary man Wild? It's mightily impressive what he's done to get thru over the Drop the debt campaign!! :up:

It made me cry earlier reading about all the childhood stuff&not having memories of his mum! :( :sad: :hug:

susanp6 said:
Mmmmmm roast potatoes :drool: :drool: :drool:

Lots of yummy thick gravy? :tongue:

Isn't B an extraordinary man Wild? It's mightily impressive what he's done to get thru over the Drop the debt campaign!! :up:

It made me cry earlier reading about all the childhood stuff&not having memories of his mum! :( :sad: :hug:

Chicken, Roast Potatoes, Stuffing (m & s or aunt Bessie's stuffing balls), veg & thick gravy:drool: :drool:

To imagine it might be Wild, you, me&ruff meeting up for a quick drink in London!!!!! :wink:

I actually keep thinking it would have been great if there had been more British girls join our party! It's strange how there are hardly any on this site&Wild&me have been the only ones here&it really bugs us about the time zones, since we want to bew able to talk with our friends in US/Canada more! :yes:

Nite Wild!!! :wave: Sounds yummy!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh no Jemma :( I'm so very sorry for you! I dread the day that happens to me - I'll be in bits, but my mum is in general good health&is convinced she'll live til 100!!!! She always boasts&tells me i should more too, but i'm far too modest for all that! :huh:

hi all :hug:
good nite wild & Mucca :hug:

I woke up so late today {2PM} it messed up my schedual [a variable schedual, tho} so I figured I'd come by for a good long PPG session-- since last night i spent most of my time on the SL.

I see this thread is almost done...I'll go through it a bit

Any particular Highlights ? :D

Last edited:
susanp6 said:
To imagine it might be Wild, you, me&ruff meeting up for a quick drink in London!!!!! :wink:

I actually keep thinking it would have been great if there had been more British girls join our party! It's strange how there are hardly any on this site&Wild&me have been the only ones here&it really bugs us about the time zones, since we want to bew able to talk with our friends in US/Canada more! :yes:

Thanks Wild and DG and Susan :hug:

like Bono it didn't hit me for a while, i was just getting on with things then it kind of hits you. But at least i have great memories, like i said before i'm luckier than B and alot of other people who have no memories.

she was in alot of pain aswell near the end so i just like to think shes in a pain free place now :hug:

yes a quick drink or two somewhere sounds fab :up:

think there are quite a few more brits on here maybe we just scare them off :tongue: time diffeences suck :madspit:

HI guys :D

It would be so nice if you were pulling an all nighter. hehe Isn't it a bank holiday over there? Or was that yesterday?

Jemma so sorry about your mom. I had a hard time reading about Bonos as well. My mom almost died when I was 15. I'm grateful that she lived, but its hard at times, cuz she is always in pain.

I lost my best friend this year and I still have a hard time. I don't think it ever really stops hurting when you loose someone that was important to you.

:hug:

The memories keep me going too though. I think that's what can be so amazing about life. You can create this amazing memories to look back on that will always make you smile.

I can remember clear as day the look on my mums face when she told me to remember to brush my teeth, feed the dog, and remember to always tell my brothers that she loved them very much. Man when she came out of surgery and was alive and awake, I was sitting there. She looked at me and said "Well hell, I guess I have to feed the damn dog now." We started laughing so hard I cried. I asked her years later if she thought she was going to die. She said yes that she really thought it was the end. When I left home at a young age, she would always send me cards where ever I was in the world that would just say "Remember to brush your teeth! love you, Mom"

Russty Cat said:
Jemma so sorry about your mom. I had a hard time reading about Bonos as well. My mom almost died when I was 15. I'm grateful that she lived, but its hard at times, cuz she is always in pain.

I lost my best friend this year and I still have a hard time. I don't think it ever really stops hurting when you loose someone that was important to you.

:hug:

thanks dazzled

russty so sorry about your friend :hug: and your mum must be very brave :hug:

yes you're right i think you in time learn to live with it but never really get over it

thats one of the reasons i really want to meet B and the boys, say thank you for the music and how much it has helped me through all of this :heart:

Sorry, but things aren't really good with my parents right now and I just wish things could be the way they use to be.

One more thing that was really funny was calling her from a pay phone in Cologne, Germany, cuz I was missing her. And she got all ticked at me for spending so much money to call her. LOL I was like bloody hell you don't want to know then that its 3am here and I'm alone on a street corner. :giggle:

She use to be an amazing woman. Once in a while I still see a peak of her now and again. I'm hoping one day to take her to Europe with me. Just her and me and a couple of back packs. Getting all the pain drugs in to the country with us may be a problem. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom