Pleban Girls Party - We're SIMply the best

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

How does one even go about eating a 5lb chocolate bar? I haven't a clue! :lol:

I did see ruff, jumping around like a monkey, :lol: :hyper: :heart: And I swear I saw her once or twice in the bkgd when they wre talking to the front of the GA line. I also could have sworn, I haven't double checked, that I saw *you*, my dear clone.
The dvd, :heart:...it's so good. Altho B :cute:...the boy is adorably random sometimes. (petting adam for an cat dubh :lol:!! ) And Larry glaring when he hit the symbol!

Did you notice that larry is singing (or singing along) alot for the first quarter of the show?

That would be quite a feat, because I wasn't there. :lol: The DVD was shot during May, on the first leg. I went to the Sept. shows. Although I'm kicking myself for not going in May, now. I did have tickets for one of the May shows up on TM a couple of days before the show. If I had known how easy it is to get there, I would have gone. :(

Truthfully, I've only watched it once, the day after it came out, so I can't remember anything about Larry singing. :reject:

VintagePunk said:

That would be quite a feat, because I wasn't there. :lol: The DVD was shot during May, on the first leg. I went to the Sept. shows. Although I'm kicking myself for not going in May, now. I did have tickets for one of the May shows up on TM a couple of days before the show. If I had known how easy it is to get there, I would have gone. :(

Yes.....I suppose that would complicate things. Maybe you were there in spirit? :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yes.....I suppose that would complicate things. Maybe you were there in spirit? :lol:

I was. :wink:

My former m-i-l just came to the door to drop off Sarah's Christmas gifts. :| I always get paranoid now, whenever anyone unexpected comes to my door. :uhoh: :yikes:

VintagePunk said:

Truthfully, I've only watched it once, the day after it came out, so I can't remember anything about Larry singing. :reject:

Tsk :tsk: How shameful.

I've only watched it once too....but Larry singing completely caught my attention. If you watch he's singing along to like vertigo, and a number of others. Often singing along to parts that Edge sings as well.
Maybe I was seeing things there too......perhaps I should watch it again. :lol:

:hyper::hyper: IM BACK :bow::happy: *clings to PLEBAns

just had a 10hour jounrney home from cornwall though, its normally6 hours but theres damn engineering works :angry::sooooo tired and i have a cold, sore throat and cough :|

missed you all loads, how is everyone?

~BrightestStar~ said:

Tsk :tsk: How shameful.

I've only watched it once too....but Larry singing completely caught my attention. If you watch he's singing along to like vertigo, and a number of others. Often singing along to parts that Edge sings as well.
Maybe I was seeing things there too......perhaps I should watch it again. :lol:

Perhaps hallucinations brought on by overconsumption of chocolate? :happy: :lol:

Jem!!! Sorry to hear that your trip was so arduous and that you're not feeling well, but I hope you had a good holiday nonetheless! Glad you're back with us!! :hug: :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Would this be the 3rd set of luggage y'all have just aquiered?
Why's that? Because of the boy?

:ohmy: There's a gift for me, too. She hates me, so I don't really get it. :lol: Must be because last year, I had her, my ex and his g/f over for Christmas brunch, and I got them all gifts, and they got nothing for me. :happy: Ahh, the politics of gift-giving. :|

Yeah, it's the boy. There hasn't been a drop-in in a few months, but he's still calling on a regular basis. I really miss him. :(

SG!!! :hug: :heart: How are you today? I *was* cleaning, took a quick break to catch up, and Bri kept me here, with her siren song. :angry:

VintagePunk said:

SG!!! :hug: :heart: How are you today? I *was* cleaning, took a quick break to catch up, and Bri kept me here, with her siren song. :angry:

She's tricky like that :wink:

I'm alright :yes: how are you?

Bri, I wish I'd gotten a 5 pound chocolate bar :drool:

:hug: Jem it's nice to have you back

** Hi Ruff! :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Jem!!! Sorry to hear that your trip was so arduous and that you're not feeling well, but I hope you had a good holiday nonetheless! Glad you're back with us!! :hug : :heart:

Thanks, it was good to see my family though i spent most of XMas sneezing, coughing etc, im sure they will love me for spreading my germs :lmao:

Yeah, it's the boy. There hasn't been a drop-in in a few months, but he's still calling on a regular basis. I really miss him : (

:hug::hug:

im gonna try catch up :hug:

Oh and DG phoned me on Xmas Eve, she said to say hi to everyone and she will talk to you when she gets back to school :hug:

and yeah larry does seem to sing alot on this tour :cute:

I'm training my family, my grandma saved an article on Bono for me on Xmas Eve :happy::heart:

Ruff!! :hug: Sorry to read about your day. :( How are you?

SG, it's been a crappy day, sorta. Passive-aggressive family members (my family, not my m-i-l, although I'm wondering about her motives, too)...bickering, gossip.

I'd LOVE to move away from here. :|

5 pound chocolate bar... :drool: i'd like to gnaw on that until I fall into a sugar-induced coma!

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, it's the boy. There hasn't been a drop-in in a few months, but he's still calling on a regular basis. I really miss him. :(

SG!!! :hug :heart How are you today? I *was* cleaning, took a quick break to catch up, and Bri kept me here, with her siren song. :angry

Awww :hug: :( I wish I could offer some sagely advice...

What can I say, I'm irresistable. :wink:

SG! :hug: :heart:
How are you?

Jem! :hug:
Hope you start feeling better. We're glad you're back! You've been missed. Hope you hade a good holiday, tho?

Ruff!!! :hug: :heart:
How are you? How was your holidays?

ruffian said:
5 pound chocolate bar... :drool: i'd like to gnaw on that until I fall into a sugar-induced coma!

:drool: :drool:

If I disappear for a few weeks, that'll be why. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

SG, it's been a crappy day, sorta. Passive-aggressive family members (my family, not my m-i-l, although I'm wondering about her motives, too)...bickering, gossip.

I'd LOVE to move away from here. :|

:hug:

Sounds like my family on a day to day basis. Ther are definate downsides to having everyone live in the same town within blocks of eachother. :|

Back
Top Bottom