Pleban Girls Party - We're SIMply the best

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I don't know...I've never met his family or anything think about it would you let your kid go to a total strangers house who he's only met once (especially if you're him) who could be psycho or something :lmao:

HIS family is worried about YOU being psycho!:lmao:

yeah...I can understand:hmm: maybe you all should meet....then they will see are ok:wink:

groupie:lmao:

well if it was a certain band then...:drool:

thats pretty cool:up:

I should get something done around here:madspit:

Good morning girls :wave: :hug:

Its actually not raining her for once today. Hopefully that will last. I'm sad I missed everyone. I'll have to check back this afternoon to see if ya all are here. :( :love:

Ruff extra :hug: cuz funerals are hard. I hope it goes okay. :heart:

Miracle Drug is on right now in the other room on the Chicago dvd and I swear just hearing it makes my heart happy. :heart:

Hey Bri:hyper:

My tooth is KILLING ME! I've never had any teeth problems ever and this sucks!! :sad:

yes:drool: I we leave Monday:drool: :drool: :bow:

Mr Dis:heart:

how are you?

VP!!! :clonelove: :hug:
Christmas was great! :heart: Lots of fun, good food, and gifts! :happy:

omg.....I got a HUMONGUS chocolate bar. No seriously. It's like 5 freakin pounds :ohmy:

I also got the vertigo dvd!! :hyper: :love:
And I am most certain that I spotted one or two of my lovely girls.

Glad you didn't have to spend christmas at the soup kitchen. :lmao:

Last edited:
Dis!!! :hug:

Sorry to hear about your tooth. :(

I left a message a couple days ago about how awesome I think the potter's wheel is - not sure if you saw it. :hyper: :happy:

I have an interview where Bono is talking about wanting to get their music out to the masses, as opposed to bands who claim the don't want to sell out. Bono: "If you want a private experience, fuck off and go buy yourself a potter's wheel." :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
Dis!!! :hug:

Sorry to hear about your tooth. :(

I left a message a couple days ago about how awesome I think the potter's wheel is - not sure if you saw it. :hyper: :happy:

I have an interview where Bono is talking about wanting to get their music out to the masses, as opposed to bands who claim the don't want to sell out. Bono: "If you want a private experience, fuck off and go buy yourself a potter's wheel." :lmao:

:love: I'm going to paint that on to the side of my potters wheel:love::lmao:

don't think I saw your message:( but thanks:heart: it is cool!

:hmm: how does one even spell humongous? I'm not really sure...

Dis :( Sorry bout the tooth. I fear the dentist, I've never had a cavity or anything yet. :yikes:
Do you have any asprin or something to take to dull the pain? Or perhaps a vaction somewhere tropical to distract you? :wink: :drool:

And I'd like to add a potters wheel is SO cool. :love:

~BrightestStar~ said:
VP!!! :clonelove: :hug:
Christmas was great! :heart: Lots of fun, good food, and gifts! :happy:

omg.....I got a HUGEMONGUS chocolate bar. No seriously. It's like 5 freakin pounds :ohmy:

And I got the vertigo dvd!! :hyper: :love:
And I am most certain that I spotted one or two of my lovely girls.

Glad you didn't have to spend christmas at the soup kitchen. :lmao:

Glad to hear you had a good day!! :heart:

I've eaten so much chocolate in the past few days. :barf:

What did you think of the dvd?? Did you see Ruff and Alli on the documentary? :hyper:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:hmm: how does one even spell humongous? I'm not really sure...

Dis :( Sorry bout the tooth. I fear the dentist, I've never had a cavity or anything yet. :yikes:
Do you have any asprin or something to take to dull the pain? Or perhaps a vaction somewhere tropical to distract you? :wink: :drool:

And I'd like to add a potters wheel is SO cool. :love:

I've never had a cavity either:sad: so I don't want to go. If I have to go it will be after my tropical vacation:drool:

I have to take my dogs out:angry:

VintagePunk said:

Glad to hear you had a good day!! :heart:

I've eaten so much chocolate in the past few days. :barf:

What did you think of the dvd?? Did you see Ruff and Alli on the documentary? :hyper:

How does one even go about eating a 5lb chocolate bar? I haven't a clue! :lol:

I did see ruff, jumping around like a monkey, :lol: :hyper: :heart: And I swear I saw her once or twice in the bkgd when they wre talking to the front of the GA line. I also could have sworn, I haven't double checked, that I saw *you*, my dear clone.
The dvd, :heart:...it's so good. Altho B :cute:...the boy is adorably random sometimes. (petting adam for an cat dubh :lol:!! ) And Larry glaring when he hit the symbol!

Did you notice that larry is singing (or singing along) alot for the first quarter of the show?

Back
Top Bottom