Pleban Girls Party - Weak in the knees

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edge.jpg

“How did you get in here?” you hear a soft but irritable voice ask, making your heart lurch in your chest, like a loose object being thrown around a car coming to a sudden stop. Your hands shake and you try not to let your fear show as you turn slowly to face him. Damn! Why does he have to look like that? You would rather he was an altogether different kind of handsome, at least that’s what you think at this moment. The type of guy you would rather have a picture of than actually be in his company.

He is not that type of attractive. He is far more dangerous. He’s sexy on a far more basic level. He’s real; and so is the desire he stirs in you. He’s all the things a woman loves most about a man, but rarely lets on. He’s smart and soft-spoken, stubble and strong arms. From this distance, you note, he smells like seduction. He’s already gotten inside of you, through your nose, into your lungs; the want of him pumps through your veins. There is not an inch of your body that doesn’t ache for him.

“It wasn’t that difficult.” You tell him, boldly thrusting your chin out in defiance, standing straight with your shoulders squared bravely. His sea green eyes shimmer in the dimly lit hotel room. It’s impossible to tell what he’s thinking, behind those half lowered lids. Bedroom eyes, that’s another thing he has. If you looked up the definition of bedroom eyes, you’d surely find a picture of him.

“And just what are ye plannin’ on doin’ here?” He asks slowly, his Irish accent slightly thinker than usual. Or maybe it just seems that way to you because of the close proximity. He’s approaching you now, slowly, like a predatory cat. You swallow hard over the lump put in your throat by anxiety.

“I just wanted…” you begin, your voice faltering as he circles around behind you. You can feel his eyes washing over you from every angle. “I was just…” You try and start again, but this time your words are interrupted by your sudden, deep intake of breath as you feel his body heat radiating into you from behind. He’s standing an inch away, maybe less. His chest brushes against your back as he draws a breath and you bite your lip to keep from sighing.

“You wanted…” he says, his voice a hot whisper in your ear. But he isn’t expecting an answer. He catches your earlobe in his mouth, his beard scratching the sensitve, seldom touched skin on your neck and sending a violent shiver through your body. Your head falls backwards, resting on his shoulder as he wraps one incredibly strong arm around your waist, his hand firm against your stomach. He slides a series of hot, wet kisses down the side of your throat and onto your shoulder.

“I want…” you try again, but you’re interupted once more as he grabs you by your wrists and turns you forcefully toward him. His mouth is on yours hot and hard and almost punishing in its aggresion, and your knees buckle. You cling to him, your arms around his chest, hands gripping his broad shoulders, your chests pressed against one anothers. Finally he pulls back, allows you to draw a long much needed breath.

“Well that’s quite the hello.” You tell him playfully, your heart still pounding so hard theres no way he can’t feel it against his chest.

“I’m happy to see you.” He tells you as he moves forward, leading you in a backwards dance toward the bed in the center of the room. “I missed you.” He adds, kissing your lips again, but slowly this time. He holds fast to you as he lowers you to the bed, his weight pinning you there. You don’t mind. “Now, what was it you wanted?” he whispers to you as he begind to kiss your neck once more. He already knows the answer, long before you manage to tell him.

“You.”

SG. Whoa. That was hot.

I think I'm actually going to go to bed at a decent hour for a change tonight. :wave: See you sometime this weekend!

VintagePunk said:
Very nice caps, Cindy and SG! :combust:

I can soooo see B walking to the limo, the way you described. :happysigh:

I've noticed that, when he's walking somewhere without any real hurry to get there. He kinda does this drunken weaving thing where he goes from side to side not jsut forward.

Back
Top Bottom