Pleban Girls Party - Weak in the knees

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
I love the babyface pics :giggle: so much fun!

U2PortraitBW115.jpg

:giggle: Larry looks like he's trying so hard not to crack up.. and there's a definite hint of a :mac: smile there on Bono's face ;)

And Adam :drool:

CeeCee said:

I've noticed that, when he's walking somewhere without any real hurry to get there. He kinda does this drunken weaving thing where he goes from side to side not jsut forward.

And I could see him doing it in an exaggerated way, being goofy, walking with his arm around someone *coughMecough* laughing, kissing...

:drool:

I heard my parents arguing. My mom pissed me off again. Her and her stupid hypocrytical logic. Quick, someone post an Adam picture. Since we're doing caps, let's try and get a Larry and Adam cap in here from the same era. We can have a full set.

Russty Cat said:

Larry looks like he is ready to start giggling at any moment. :giggle:

Drea said:

:giggle: Larry looks like he's trying so hard not to crack up..

:

I love that face ... As much as I love his scowl, I would just die happy if I could make him smile like that :flirt:

:hug: Welcome back DG!

VP - going to cut your pineapple :scratch: what is that a euphamism for? :wink:

Last edited:
To everyone :hug: :hug:

We saw Wedding Crashers. Very funny. :up: The only downside of the night is that I found out one of my friends has taken up smoking. :tsk:

VP, I'm uploading some stuff to YSI for you. :sexywink:

Which reminds me0- TRE thanks for uploading the New Year's Eve show. :)

I'm looking through some of the ZooTV boots on U2 Torrents. Imagine if setlist parties had been around during that time. They'd be going crazy over the lack of change in the setlist. :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:
To everyone :hug: :hug:

We saw Wedding Crashers. Very funny. :up: The only downside of the night is that I found out one of my friends has taken up smoking. :tsk:

VP, I'm uploading some stuff to YSI for you. :sexywink:

Which reminds me0- TRE thanks for uploading the New Year's Eve show. :)

:hyper: :hyper:

Thank you!! :hug:

So you had a good time tonight? :)

CeeCee said:

I've noticed that, when he's walking somewhere without any real hurry to get there. He kinda does this drunken weaving thing where he goes from side to side not jsut forward.

That's cute that he does that. :cute:

Sorry, I was gone for a few minutes.

SG your cap is definitely hot. :drool: Edge!

Girls I think I'm gonna head to bed. I have a bad headache that just doesn't seem to want to go away. See ya all tomorrow. :hug: :wave: Nighty night! :heart:

CeeCee said:
Hey SG, how's Babyface going?

Um... I don't know. he isn't here or anything :shifty:

Oh. You mean the story! :shifty: :wink:

It's... going more slowly than I would like. :huh: but it's going.

how about yours? :hyper:

:hug: Goodnight Russty, Sweet Edge dreams! Feel better

Sad_Girl said:

Um... I don't know. he isn't here or anything :shifty:

Oh. You mean the story! :shifty: :wink:

It's... going more slowly than I would like. :huh: but it's going.

how about yours? :hyper:

About the same as yours. :madspit:

I've almost got an entire page of chapter 3 done, but every time I go to write I want to put soemthing ina dn I can't work it in so I get irritated and watch Rattle and Hum instead. I keep wanting to put in something like from The Mummy. Where Benny goes 'Hey O'Donnell! Looks to me like I got all of the horses!' and O'Donnell says 'Hey Benny! It looks to me like you're on the wrong side of the river!' but I can't work anythign like that in.

Back
Top Bottom