Pleban Girls Party - Weak in the knees

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
I just remembered, I have a pineapple that's reached the perfect degree of ripeness!! :hyper: :hyper: :happy:

I can't possibly go out tonight. :wink:

You have the pineapple, and you have us.
Therefore you have to stay home.
It's settled.

So where's Bri tonight?

greeneyedgirl said:
Wish you could come Tues night the 20th.

Yeah, where is Bri?
I could use a cap about now......

sometimes I really, really hate retail :mad:

I'm not Bri, but if you want to give me a picture I can try a cap for you? *sympathese*

Oh! Oh! I applied online to Michaels last night and got an email inviting me to go to hte job fair the 27th! :hyper:

CeeCee said:

:shock: there's no gators in gatorade?!

What happens if you take too much vitamen E? Can you take to much vitamen E?

If you take too much vitamin E you start "deriving sexual pleasure from the gathering of data" :wink:

CeeCee said:

:shock: there's no gators in gatorade?!

What happens if you take too much vitamen E? Can you take to much vitamen E?

:scratch: I guess I could use my newfangled professional trainin' and look that question up on the Internet or somethin' for ya. Now that I'm curious about the answer myself. :hmm:

Or I could just say "who cares?" and look for Bono pictures. :lol:

jobob said:

You have the pineapple, and you have us.
Therefore you have to stay home.
It's settled.

So where's Bri tonight?

I've been unbelievably excited about that pineapple; I've had it since Monday. :lol:

Bri's grandfather was coming home from the hospital today, so she's probably with her family.

VintagePunk said:

Bri's grandfather was coming home from the hospital today, so she's probably with her family.

Oh, duh! I forgot she mentioned that last night. Of course she should be with them. I hope he's doing better.

... and whoever kicked her grandmother out of her grandfather's room gets what they deserve. :madspit:

greeneyedgirl said:
Wish you could come Tues night the 20th.

Yeah, where is Bri?
I could use a cap about now......

sometimes I really, really hate retail :mad:

Me come on the 20th?? If so, I am, have GAs for that night, and now i have to get some for the next night.

Night Diane! :hug:

SG, shows how high he is on my list of priorities if a ripe pineapple comes before him. :lmao:

greeneyedgirl said:
Hi SG, how are you doing today?

I'm ok; on picture overload :crack: but otherwise fine. :lol:
I'm going through Disc after disc of old pictures to make one updated, complete picture collection :crack: I think I must've been insane to decide to try it

How are you tonight? :hug:

bonoasjagger.jpg

Back
Top Bottom