Pleban Girl's Party - Spring starts with our heartbeats pounding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alisaura said:

:ohmy:

:tsk: Bad GG... :tsk: Missing the 15k was bad enough, but this??

You'd better make up for it big-time at 25 or 30k!! :yes:

:reject: I know I know! Ack I just don't look at them postcounts okay???

:uhoh: notify me in time for the next one please... cause I'll most likely not see it!

bonoishot said:

I was busy. :
I will be on tonight. :hyper

:reject: sorry I was planning to come online... :cute: but they needed me at my old school... the exam prom was last night and they needed help from someone with experience...

:shifty: guess who I ran into in teh afternoon too... :cute: he was feeling sorry he hadn't emailed me yet, he was very busy with the music exams that were the past two weeks and we'll have another lesson after the holidays :D

:tsk: I asked again if he'd come to the party(been trying for years now :lol: ) and this time he FINALLY said he was considering it and would actually like to stay... :tsk: and then he left without saying bye...

:lmao: Me and one of his students wrote him an emo letter that we were very very sad he wouldn't grace us with his shining presence and more of that crap... I so wanna see his face when he reads it... we left it in his pigeonhole so he should have read it around now...

zuropa_fit said:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Galipolli!!!!

:reject: sometimes, when I'm about to run, I remember the guy from the movie: How fast you gonna run? Fast as a leopard.

I'm a dork.

:giggle:

but you're not a dork for knowing that! :uhoh: what would that make me, considering I know the entire Lion King movie by heart... every single line...

It amused me.

I'm good. Got a knot in my shoulder that's driving me insane.

How are you? Any word back from you-know-who? :wink:

:shifty: sounds like you need a massage... call Ali, she's hiding Adam somewhere!

well not yet... my friend said he'd call me if B found him... :uhoh: and ofcourse they''ll all say it's my idea... since two other students of his signed our letter too...
:evil: we signed it with initials and last names, but he'll know it was me... plenty of hints there of jokes between him and me...

:tsk: bastard stole the last cup of capucchino yesterday... I was gonna get some, he sat there drinking a cup and the machine was empty... I asked how do I refill, :lol: he told me to pray and hope it'd magically refill....
I got coffee instead :hyper: that :hyper: was :hyper: a :hyper: bad idea! :hyper:

:wink: he's worse than me on cafeine... I don't go skipping around humming weird songs onstage when everyones trying to set up...

:lol: I SO wanna know what his face looked like when he read it.. I just know he'll have burst out in laughing when he finished anyway..
:love: great sense of humour that guy!~

I gotta go help my mom with packing now :yippie: and then tomorrow I'll be home alone for 9 days... The house is mine :rockon: and yes,there's an obligatory party ofcourse!

ack and now you're asleep and I'm still here...
we have a folding caravan/tent trailer and it needs 3 parking spaces to be completely opened... and some IDIOT parked next to it when I was here... :crack: it's a random car so we don't know who it belongs to...
now we gotta wait till they leave..

Par-tay at GG's :rockon: I bet there will be plenty of Bailey's! I'll bring the Jameson.

4 days 'til I get my tattoo :hyper:

I should start writing my final exam - giving it early this year.

No one is ever here any more :sigh:

What'd we do, all go and get lives? :wink:

Anyway, just wanted to check in. We're doing well, just busy and tired. I have a new picture ( :yikes: :giggle: ) I'll try to come back on when people are around so I can share it with my girls. :hug: Hope everyone here is doing well :heart:

zuropa_fit said:
Par-tay at GG's :rockon: I bet there will be plenty of Bailey's! I'll bring the Jameson.

4 days 'til I get my tattoo :hyper:

I should start writing my final exam - giving it early this year.

What is your tatoo going to be? I`m going back to Bulgaria for my summer hols in June. Lots of tatoo places there...........I`m tempted but the question is what? I need Larry to draw something on me in an inconspicous place :evil: :drool:

That looks like a good idea for a tatoo. Might wait and see what the new album is though!!

:shifty:

Trying to pack a bag to go to a nurses conference next week. British weather makes it so difficult to pack for anything. I`ve got in T shirts, long sleeved T shirts, jumpers and fleeces. Plus a suede jacket, and a waterproof jacket! That should cover every eventuality :lol:

Oh I do have jeans packed by the way..........don`t have the legs to have them on display!!!!

RegularBonoFan said:
*sniffs* Do I need a shower? :shifty:

Well it depends on what your`ve been doing :lol:

I always hate going out straight from work as I think I stink of hospitals. I`ll never forget standing in a supermarket checkout queue and someone saying they could smell disinfectant........:ohmy: :huh:

Back
Top Bottom