Pleban Girl's Party - Spring starts with our heartbeats pounding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, cool. There are so many beautiful places in the world I want to visit, and in Aus too... Everyone tells me the South Island of NZ is breathtaking.

And I didn't see much of Scotland, but that was amazing too... so different to most of Australia that I've seen.

That's right, I remember you talking about that... you're going to have SUCH an awesome time! You have to take tonnes of photos so we can live vicariously through you :yes: :hyper:

dianepm said:
I'm going to to a journal type thing so maybe I should post it in here too????

would anyone read it??
I made a thread when I went on my trip last year, and posted pictures and stuff when I had the chance, as I travelled. I'd love to see something like that from your trip :yes:

Hey Z! How's it going? :wave:

I gave up for the day. I have a year to really look since I can't go until fall of '09 at the earliest. Thanks for the suggestions, tho. I'll look them up tomorrow. After I get back from the COUNTY FAIR :hyper: (think Charlotte's Web)

zuropa_fit said:
I gave up for the day. I have a year to really look since I can't go until fall of '09 at the earliest. Thanks for the suggestions, tho. I'll look them up tomorrow. After I get back from the COUNTY FAIR :hyper: (think Charlotte's Web)
WOO!! :hyper: I remember reading that and drooling over the rat (Templeton?) raving about all the culinary delights... :drool:

I was a strange child, wasn't I. :huh:

Alisaura said:

WOO!! :hyper: I remember reading that and drooling over the rat (Templeton?) raving about all the culinary delights... :drool:

I was a strange child, wasn't I. :huh:

Yeah, I'm gonna run in the morning and then not eat all day so I can eat a corn dog (gross but oh so good) and curly fries and lemon ice. I'll probably feel totally gross after but that's okay, 'cuz I don't go on the ferris wheel so I won't barf!

And Diane, I'd totally read your travel journal
<---- travel junkie

dianepm said:
yes Ali, you were.

Spiders creep me out big time, I had a hard time watching a CG spider.....that was one of my favourite books as a kid.

I loved the book but can't watch the cartoon OR the CG spider - totally creepy!!!!!

I just got my tix for The Police! :hyper:

I'm not fond of spiders... I can't remember if I saw the cartoon, but I know I didn't see the recent film. I do love the book, though.

Showground food... :drool:

Are The Police still touring? I'm kinda annoyed I didn't see them here, but it was so expensive... :(

The journal I started on my holiday stalled badly... I got so far behind, I finally just gave up, wrote brief notes in my diary, and told myself I'd write it all out properly when I got home...

Haven't yet :reject:

OMG, Diane! You're killin' me! Yeah, they're back together for one tour. (They still hate eachother but i guess they couldn't pass up the money). I became obsessed with The Police right after they broke up in '84 and have LONGING to see them ever since. Saw 'em twice on the 1st leg :drool: Waited 23 years for that :drool: And, shame on you Ali for not seeing them :tsk: But I know what you mean about ticket prices. I won't say how much I paid :whistle:

that's ok......I keep trying to start my new story and all I can think about is my trip.....I think I'm going to give it up until I get back.

I need to start making a packing list.

I need to make sure that all the appropriate things are filled out. (you have to fill out a "fun pass" online for Homeland Security because it's a U.S. based company..)

I need to make sure my flights are fixed. They got screwed up so my travel agent is taking care of that...must call on Monday.

I need to make a shopping list for when I'm in TO.

I think that's it..........

not that you needed to know that..:)

dianepm said:
I can't say I'm a huge fan of Sting. I used to be, but got off him for some reason.

I wouldn't mind getting on him.:evil: Sorry I couldn't help myself! :giggle: Yeah, I don't like much of his solo stuff since Soul Cages. But I can't fight 23 years of fandom! Can you imagine if U2 broke up and then did a reunion tour? It's kinda like that.

Maybe you should write a travel fan fic while you're on vaca!

Ah yes, I remember the lists of things I had to do before I went away... *nostalgia* :D

I want another holiday.....

Ooh yeah, travel fic!

I don't mind Sting's solo stuff... I need to get more Police albums though. Well, any of them would be a good start. :lol:

Alisaura said:
Ah yes, I remember the lists of things I had to do before I went away... *nostalgia* :D

I want another holiday.....

Ooh yeah, travel fic!

I don't mind Sting's solo stuff... I need to get more Police albums though. Well, any of them would be a good start. :lol:

If I have time this weekend I'll send you a 'best of'!

Erk, moving is gross. :madspit:

:hug: I wish there was some button you could push, and all your stuff would just vanish and appear in the new place...

Back
Top Bottom