Pleban Girls Party - Party in a Box

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoishot said:
Bono on his knees :drool:

Captured2005-09-2000081.jpg

Is that when he was on his knees in front of us in Chicago :combust: :faint:

I saw them Jem! :wink: and you're wearing your U2 t-shirt!!!!

I remember seeing the pic with ruff&Alli&it's in Paddington too! Do you remember texting me just before to tell me you'd got hold of ruff?! :wink:

I wish i could manage Boston! It'd be a miracle! :huh: Plus, i always think that i should really head to NY before going to anywhere else in America! Wanted to go there for soooooo long!

bono_gal said:

:|

You've just shattered all of my dreams.

:lmao:

I know it's only TV lol! but it could just be called Cheers :yes:

There's a soap opera over here, and the pub is called the Rovers Return Inn...and thats its real name :laugh:

*has been in the Rover's :lol:

OMG! I feel horrible I've shattered your dreams:( I might as well let you know Santa Claus if fake too:|

Ok..no he isn't, I still believe:happy:

Rovers:lmao: have you ever seen the Bob Newhart show? Anyway the actual Inn is here in VT:wink:

Dismantled said:

Sure:wink: the have replica Cheers bars, the original is there too...call the Bullfinch &:scratch: something..I cannot remember

Some popular bars are the Purple Shamrock, the Tap, McGanns, there are a bunch:up: and they all blast U2 songs and play the videos the day of a show:up: Btown :heart: U2!!!!!

:hyper: sounds great

will spend most of our time there in GA line though, but im sure when we shop/sightsee our last day we might pass a few of these bars :wink:

bono_gal said:

*calls Dis' ad campaign..."Suggestion & complaints department"

They'll do all that they can to satisfy loyal customers :wink:

we will do anything to satisfy the customers:lmao:

for you Wild..we will throw in 2 bottles of sanitizer:lmao:

bonoishot said:

:hyper: sounds great

will spend most of our time there in GA line though, but im sure when we shop/sightsee our last day we might pass a few of these bars :wink:

oh yes you will...all around the Fleet Center is the bars and shopping...thats why Boston is so great:heart: you can walk to anything from anywhere....

GO. TO. FILENES BASEMENT! don't ask questions..just GO THERE! its in Downtown Crossing....best.shopping.ever:drool:

Dismantled said:

OMG! I feel horrible I've shattered your dreams:( I might as well let you know Santa Claus if fake too:|

Ok..no he isn't, I still believe:happy:

Rovers:lmao: have you ever seen the Bob Newhart show? Anyway the actual Inn is here in VT:wink:

OMG

Dont Stop Believing by Journey just came on :lmao:

You havent really shattered my dreams hun :hug:

You'll be pleased to know that my dream isnt knowing that Cheers is really calles Cheers :lmao:

:giggle: Dis, you're like plugging VT! :laugh:

bono_gal said:

: |

You've just shattered all of my dreams.

:lmao :

I know it's only TV lol! but it could just be called Cheers :yes :

There's a soap opera over here, and the pub is called the Rovers Return Inn...and thats its real name :laugh :

*has been in the Rover's :lol :

I know, how dare it not be called Cheers :grumpy: :lol:

ive stood outside the rovers

wild great pic of you three :drool:

YourWildHorses said:
What is this ruff breast shot you talk about Dis? And i wonder what ruff will make of you talking about her breasts!!! :ohmy:

Have you been on a Corrie tour BG?! :wink:

Ruff loves it when I mention her breasts:drool:

BREASTS

omg...I am not even drinking:huh:

BG...can I be the spokes person for VT?:hyper:

YourWildHorses said:
What is this ruff breast shot you talk about Dis? And i wonder what ruff will make of you talking about her breasts!!! :ohmy:

Have you been on a Corrie tour BG?! :wink:

I dont think she'll mind :wink:

Erm, nope not a corrie tour :lol:

When I was in primary school they took us to the set of a kids show called "Get Your Own Back"...was the best school trip ever!

*misses simple times :sad:

:lol:

...anyway. After they stopped filming the show (which y'all can see liitle BG giving it her all screaming for the contestants....a woo hoo!) we were walking around the studios and went into the pub...we were only about 7 at the time :laugh:....we ran into Audrey though :lmao:....she almost knocked me out.

*good times*

YourWildHorses said:
I saw them Jem! :wink : and you're wearing your U2 t-shirt!!!!

I wish i could manage Boston! It'd be a miracle! :huh : Plus, i always think that i should really head to NY before going to anywhere else in America! Wanted to go there for soooooo long!

yes i had my shirt on :wink: someone else had it on it the pub the other week and i was like kat he likes U2 :hyper::hyper:

and she was like errrr yeah :uhoh:

:laugh:

i always thought the 1st place id go to in america would be new york, but then i ended up in TO and Chicago, which i'll defo go back to next tour :D

YourWildHorses said:
Finally watched my ABOY dvd!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :rockon:

WOW! It's fantastic to see it after all this time! NY :heart:

I need to get there soon! :D :happy:

:ohmy: that totally reminds me! My vasectomy friend gave us Rattle and Hum for a wedding gift:ohmy: and I forgot and have not watched it yet:shocked:

Dismantled said:

oh yes you will...all around the Fleet Center is the bars and shopping...thats why Boston is so great:heart: you can walk to anything from anywhere....

GO. TO. FILENES BASEMENT! don't ask questions..just GO THERE! its in Downtown Crossing....best.shopping.ever:drool:

ok dis, will try our v v best :wink:

Dismantled said:

Ruff loves it when I mention her breasts:drool:

BREASTS

omg...I am not even drinking:huh:

BG...can I be the spokes person for VT?:hyper:

MAN BOOBS!!!!!

oh yar :lmao:

MAN-BOOB PUMP!!

oh yar :lmao: