Pleban Girls Party - Party in a Box

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Why do you think I believed you in the first place...I knew it came from something like this :lmao:

Hey Dazz :hug:

good:lmao: you never know with this group though:lmao: it could stem from a number of things:crazy::wink:

Ok girls...I am gonna go see what Mr. Dis is up too, I think his football game is over by now. Talk to you later:wave::heart:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Here we go...found an even better picture...I think Miro and Bonosloveslave are covered up...but I think I can see Wild and Jem :shrug:

IM000271.jpg

Look for the irish flag between Adam & Bono :wink:

Dismantled said:

good:lmao: you never know with this group though:lmao: it could stem from a number of things:crazy::wink:

I like to believe that if a new word pops up like Maturity Erection (remember that one :lmao: ) or Manboobalicious...I know it must be some crazy antics from one crazy Pleban girl or someone in relations to a crazy Pleban girl (Drunk or not and Sane or not)...and that's all I need to know.

YourWildHorses said:
Hi Dazz!!!!! :wave: :hug:

I'm sad you're going Dis, but thanks so much for what you said! :heart: you really cheer me up an ALWAYS make me laugh so much!!!! :yes: :lol:

no prob:heart: I mean everything I say susan.

I may not leave just yet:shifty:

:wink:

Weldy:lmao: omg! Maturity erection!! I had forgotten:lmao:*tears

Dismantled said:

no prob:heart: I mean everything I say susan.

I may not leave just yet:shifty:

:wink:

Weldy:lmao: omg! Maturity erection!! I had forgotten:lmao:*tears

It looks like you have a severe case of Maturity Erections Dis....:lol:

And I still have the thread where this was born too...it was right around the same time I made my speech (it was a couple days after my birthday) :reject:

YourWildHorses said:
Wild - I was just wondering, you know i gave you that Scotland calendar? Do youo reckon you'll hang it somewhere in your house when it turns New year's day? :wink: did you like the pix in it?

I was thinking about it the last few nites&kept forgetting to ask!

Yep i'm going to hang it on the wall next to my pc as a reminder of you:hug:

I :heart: the Highland calf

WildHoney said:
8 .gif

That DVD promo :combust : :faint :

When it goes into Electric co it has the message WANT PUSSY on the video curtains... Bono must want a little cat:cute :

:lmao:

:censored:

i got it to download properly :hyper:though i had to keep the ysi window open for 20mins and not leave it:madspit: :drool:

but OMFG :hyper:

susan, its too late to upload it again tonight but i'll try upload it to ysi for you 2moz as the link has probably expired now :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom