Pleban Girls Party - Party in a Box

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:

NI wants to know if it comes with a pump??

absoultly:wink:

For a mere $19.99 you'll get not one...but two super duper man boobs, yes you heard right folks, not one..but TWO super duper silicone man boobs...feels and works just like the real thing...and if you call withen the next 28 seconds we will throw in the super duper deluxe man boob pump just for our special customers:wink: don't delay...act NOW:wink:

YourWildHorses said:
Thanks so much Wild&Jem!!!! : hug: : hug:

You can't imagine how good it is to read that you both have said that!!!! : no: it means soooo much to me&i'm now : happy: : D

Speaking of being : D isn't Alli INCREDIBLY lucky to get up there 3 times with B???? :shocked: and did you all see those pix of him on his knees in front oh her&i'm looking at them going: : eek:

Like, wtf is going on there?!?! I know that it turned out to be quite a sweet&innocent pic, but wow! When you see the pix!!!! : drool:

I wonder if he does remember Alli's face from her time before?!

You're lucky to have met Alli, Wild! :yes:

She is incredibly lucky to have gotten up there so many times :yes:

B must definitley know her face.....lucky so and so :lol:

YourWildHorses said:
Thanks so much Wild&Jem!!!! :hug: :hug:

You can't imagine how good it is to read that you both have said that!!!! :no: it means soooo much to me&i'm now :happy: :D

Speaking of being :D isn't Alli INCREDIBLY lucky to get up there 3 times with B???? :shocked: and did you all see those pix of him on his knees in front oh her&i'm looking at them going: :eek:

Like, wtf is going on there?!?! I know that it turned out to be quite a sweet&innocent pic, but wow! When you see the pix!!!! :drool:

I wonder if he does remember Alli's face from her time before?!

You're lucky to have met Alli, Wild! :yes:

alli was sooo sweet

Dismantled said:

absoultly:wink:

For a mere $19.99 you'll get not one...but two super duper man boobs, yes you heard right folks, not one..but TWO super duper silicone man boobs...feels and works just like the real thing...and if you call withen the next 28 seconds we will throw in the super duper deluxe man boob pump just for our special customers:wink: don't delay...act NOW:wink:

*runs to phone

*picks up phone

YOU DIDNT GIVE ME A NUMBER!!!!

Oh sweet lord whaddam i going to do....28 seconds is up and Ive missed out on the opportunity of a lifetime with the DELUXE super duper man-boob pump.

*has shock realisation

*now knows she dont need a man-boob pump

*checks

*has realised again she is a girl

:lmao:

bono_gal said:

*runs to phone

*picks up phone

YOU DIDNT GIVE ME A NUMBER!!!!

Oh sweet lord whaddam i going to do....28 seconds is up and Ive missed out on the opportunity of a lifetime with the DELUXE super duper man-boob pump.

*has shock realisation

*now knows I dont need a man-boob pump

*has realised again she is a girl

*runs ad again

Call now folks 1-800-MAN-BOOB have your credit card ready

Dismantled said:

*runs ad again

Call now folks 1-800-MAN-BOOB have your credit card ready

:laughtothepointofchokingondietcoke:

HAHAHA!!!

*calls

*has shock realisation

*now knows again that she is too young to purchase man-boob pumps and the like.

*spies credit card on windowsill

*makes dive

Ok....it's ordered on my mums credit card.

:laugh:

Cant wait till she sees that on her bill!!!

:lol:

YourWildHorses said:
OMFG!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You girls are ALL cracking me up here and especially your 28 sec offer Dis!!!!! :lol:

You're hysterical as ever!!!!! :wink:

Boston bars! wish i were going too! are any of them like the Cheers one Dis?! :

Sure:wink: the have replica Cheers bars, the original is there too...call the Bullfinch &:scratch: something..I cannot remember

Some popular bars are the Purple Shamrock, the Tap, McGanns, there are a bunch:up: and they all blast U2 songs and play the videos the day of a show:up: Btown :heart: U2!!!!!

WildHoney said:
Ni wants to know if the nipples go hard on touch ??:ohmy:

for an extra $5 we will add the life like erectile sensitizer...so real it will look like your trying to smuggle peas:wink: *cheesy wink

call now...don't delay!

1-800-MAN-BOOB

YourWildHorses said:
Alli is the girl who got on stage lastnite with B Dis&she got up twice before too&she grabbed his ass during the Elevation tour!!!! :ohmy: :drool: Wild&Jem met her in TO and she's also a friend of ruff! :wink:

I meet ger briefly in London after Cardiff and again in Chicago. She's a really cute girl :hug:

Here'a a pic from London Meetup

P6300151.jpg

Dismantled said:

:lmao: ITS TV! its NOT REAL BG!

:wink:

:|

You've just shattered all of my dreams.

I know it's only TV lol! but it could just be called Cheers :yes:

There's a soap opera over here, and the pub is called the Rovers Return Inn...and thats its real name :laugh:

*has been in the Rover's :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom