Pleban Girls' Party: Lying with the boys in whispers and moans...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Mucca and SoBe
3.gif
5.gif
You're too kind

I have to do a revision on one in particular and then I plan to give it a go. Honestly I don't know if I would ever have gotten the courage without the great people I've met here who've been so enthusiastic about my weird, wild imagination :D

I'm watching the Slane dvd and I dont' know how I'm going to make it till November without going completely insane! I so wish I had been able to see them on the first leg and then again third leg. ARGH!

Night SoBe Sleep well :hug:

Welcome back DG .. I knew you couldn't leave me! :D um I mean us. I mean Pleba... :reject:

Thanks Russty; It means the world to me to have you say that :hug:

Russty Cat said:
I'm watching the Slane dvd and I dont' know how I'm going to make it till November without going completely insane! I so wish I had been able to see them on the first leg and then again third leg. ARGH!

I have to wait until December. I feel your pain. :hug:

Bri! :hug:

Aww, Bri, I could never put your caps to shame... you invented them! You will never lose your title :hug:

Weldy - Larry is always trying real hard to steal Adam's place in my heart... every once in awhile, I gotta let him win for a day or two :laugh:

Drea Nice avatar :up:

Sad_Girl said:
Night SoBe Sleep well :hug:

Welcome back DG .. I knew you couldn't leave me! :D um I mean us. I mean Pleba... :reject:

Thanks Russty; It means the world to me to have you say that :hug:

Um, yeah, I missed you, that's it. :shifty:

Thanks Bri! :hug:
How are you?

Welcome back DG! :hug:
You sure came back quick, did you just make an excure to watch the video :wink:

Hey Weldy :wave:

Mucca said:
Thanks Bri! :hug:
How are you?

Welcome back DG! :hug:
You sure came back quick, did you just make an excure to watch the video :wink:

I have to make a DVD copy of it so I don't have to keep coming back to the computer. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

I have to make a DVD copy of it so I don't have to keep coming back to the computer. :wink:

You know you can't stop yourself from coming back on to the computer anyway. Not when we're all here :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I'd also like to announce that I've had the same avatar since I joined......am I the only one who hasn't gone avatar stir crazy?!
:tongue:

Nope, I've stuck with mine since the beginning too :D

Back
Top Bottom