Pleban Girls' Party: Lying with the boys in whispers and moans...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SoBe, glad to hear things went ok with your grandmother. It's hard to care so much about someone and not be able to really take care of them the way you'd like, but it's too hard for her, I imagine to leave home and feel like a burden at the same time. :hug:

Last edited:
Mucca said:
Sobe - I'm glad to hear your gram is doing better! :)

Night DG! :hug::hug:
Sweet Bonogasmic dreams

Thanks Mucca! Very exhausted, but happy she is comfortable. :hug:

:giggle: bonogasmic? It's a new word! I will definately implement this into my vocabulary. hehe :wink:

SoBe said:

Thanks Mucca! Very exhausted, but happy she is comfortable. :hug:

:giggle: bonogasmic? It's a new word! I will definately implement this into my vocabulary. hehe :wink:

I think we've come up with a new word for each of the boys :wink:

Bonogasmic, Edgetastic (still thinking of a better one :scratch: ), Adamazing, Larricious :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
SoBe, glad to hear things went ok with your grandmother. It's hard to care so much about someone and not be able to really take care of them the way you'd like, but it's too hard for her, I imagine to leave home and feel like a burden at the same time. :hug:

Sweet mercy SG... love the cap! You and Bri should wrap all that talent up and write novels. :) The good kind you know.

Yes, it's hard, but I have come to realize this is something she has chosen to do and I respect her for that. As much as I would love for her to be near me, I will deal with the distance and travel to see her as long as I can. I think each time I visit is a blessing. We have been givent his time for a reason and I'll take every second of it!
:hug:

I'm sorry Fly :hug: I didn't mean to make you sad. There is just something about Bonos look that I don't like during that era. :|

Ever since I saw a picture of Edge walking with one of his kids holding their hand, it just made my heart melt for him even more.

Mucca said:

I think we've come up with a new word for each of the boys :wink:

Bonogasmic, Edgetastic (still thinking of a better one :scratch: ), Adamazing, Larricious :wink:

:up: Love these! :giggle: My friends will wonder what I'm saying when I start using new words. :lol:

Russty Cat said:
I'm sorry Fly :hug: I didn't mean to make you sad. There is just something about Bonos look that I don't like during that era. :|

Ever since I saw a picture of Edge walking with one of his kids holding their hand, it just made my heart melt for him even more.

:yes: It's alright, I forgive you. :hug: :lol:

We all can't be satisfied with the B man 24/7 now can we? Well....man...I can't believe I just said that...

but I know what you mean. Some eras are better than others. And Edge is just adorable :wink:

SoBe said:

Sweet mercy SG... love the cap! You and Bri should wrap all that talent up and write novels. :) The good kind you know.

Yes, it's hard, but I have come to realize this is something she has chosen to do and I respect her for that. As much as I would love for her to be near me, I will deal with the distance and travel to see her as long as I can. I think each time I visit is a blessing. We have been givent his time for a reason and I'll take every second of it!
:hug:

Actually; I am an aspiring novelist. I just have to get up the courage to send out a couple of my manuscripts :reject:

Absolutely. Cherish it. :yes: I just lost my grandma this spring, but I got to see her a little more often than usual right before she died, and I'm so glad for that chance.

Hi Sobe! :hug: :heart: I'm glad you made it home okay and had a nice time with your grandma.

Sorry I'm behind, the baby woke up for a bit and Mr. Cat isn't here tonight. Luckily she went back to sleep.

Fly its so funny how everyone has the different eras for the different guys that they like. Except for Larry of course, since he never changes. lol

Sad_Girl said:

Actually; I am an aspiring novelist. I just have to get up the courage to send out a couple of my manuscripts :reject:

Absolutely. Cherish it. :yes: I just lost my grandma this spring, but I got to see her a little more often than usual right before she died, and I'm so glad for that chance.

I admire anyone who has all that creativity and imagination in their head! Go for it SG... not just anyone can put to pen what they are feeling and imagining. I think you'll do great when you submit your manuscripts!

:hug: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

You can do it! You have a really good style of writing, plus you're very creative ( you have one wild imagination :wink: )

Russty Cat said:
Hi Sobe! :hug: :heart: I'm glad you made it home okay and had a nice time with your grandma.

Sorry I'm behind, the baby woke up for a bit and Mr. Cat isn't here tonight. Luckily she went back to sleep.

Fly its so funny how everyone has the different eras for the different guys that they like. Except for Larry of course, since he never changes. lol

Hey Russty! :hug: :hug:

*tapping fingers on desk while waiting for 45 seconds*

I totally agree SG your a great writer and a ton better then some of the crap out there today. I'd buy one of your books in a heartbeat.

Alrighty...Mr. Sobe is staring at me like I'm crazy for being online. :giggle: I better go pay attention to him.

:hug: Love to all!!! See you soon! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom