Pleban Girls Party: Going Crazy for the Boys Tonight .... and every night!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe I should cough up the three bucks and rent it, lol.

Just the two Toronto shows, at this point. I have tickets for Chicago 2, and was going to look around for Chi 1s, but now I think I'll just sell the Chi 2's. And hopefully next year will be more conducive to me travelling a bit.

I've gotten into the habit of doing the 'Movies On Demand' it's $6 :yikes: but saves me a trip to the video store and I can never plan enough in advance for netflix. ANd I always forget to pop them in the mailbox - they can't make it any simpler and I'm still a total clod!

I'm sure you'll have a blast in TO. Don't tell me you have Chicago tickets! It's taking all my willpower not to go to that show!

I'm sure she's back home now :yes:

Yeah he didn't need much encouragement :sexywink:

Thanks!

Which "he" are you referring to, missy? :wink:

I've gotten into the habit of doing the 'Movies On Demand' it's $6 :yikes: but saves me a trip to the video store and I can never plan enough in advance for netflix. ANd I always forget to pop them in the mailbox - they can't make it any simpler and I'm still a total clod!

I'm sure you'll have a blast in TO. Don't tell me you have Chicago tickets! It's taking all my willpower not to go to that show!

Oh god, I don't think I've ever returned a movie (or a library book) without having to pay some sort of late fee. I suck at timely returns. :reject:

I actually got them in the general sale! First time I've ever managed getting GAs that way. I was shocked. We saw them in Chicago last tour, it's a great city to see them in. i really wish the timing were better. :sigh:

That's so cool! How long are they staying for? Bringing tour buddies home with you would definitely soften the blow.

I'll make it over there one of these days. :up:

Speaking of which, Wild (or GG), is Ruff still over there? I need to get in touch with her, and I know e-mailing on her phone over there is really expensive, so I wanted to wait till she's back. I need to get my Chicago tickets from her so I can sell them.

They're staying till saturday. :)

That's a deal! :D

Ruff was still in Dublin the last time I heard from her. I can send her an email for you? Or text her..

GG, tell Ali I say hello!

FIVE ppl in here, 4 of them posting, and I'm the only one who's not invisible. :hmm:

Anyway, I gotta get some work done on the script I'm writing. Good to see you all. :hug:s all around.

She's from up North, near Manchester area.

I'd say it's a Lancashire accent :drool::drool:

Ah, cause I'm pretty fond of it. :drool:

:reject: Though I had her repeat words a few times cause I didn't really catch it.

I enjoyed all the different accents I heard this tour! :drool: But I mostly prefer the Irish one. Oh wow. Could listen to that all day!

I'm hoping to get to Toronto :drool: next year :pray:

Love that city so much :heart:

So many of my girls there too :love:

Aw, can't wait to have you back! :heart: It'll be so weird this tour, considering how many of us there were last tour.

They're staying till saturday. :)

That's a deal! :D

Ruff was still in Dublin the last time I heard from her. I can send her an email for you? Or text her..

Thanks for the offer! I'll just e-mail her regular addy tomorrow though, she won't be able to send them till she's home anyway, and I'm not in a giant rush for them. The longer I hold onto them, the longer I can believe that there's a possibility I'm still going. :selfdelusion:

The TAxi driver :shifty:

He had a thick Dublin accent :drool::drool:

I nearly invited him in for "coffee" :sexywink:

Greedy, you already have access to that 24/7! Send one over for me! :wink:

Thanks for the offer! I'll just e-mail her regular addy tomorrow though, she won't be able to send them till she's home anyway, and I'm not in a giant rush for them. The longer I hold onto them, the longer I can believe that there's a possibility I'm still going. :selfdelusion:

Why wouldn't you be allowed to go then?

:drool: I so want an Irishman for myself. They're gorgeous, sweet and nice to talk to.

:shifty: There was quite a hot barman at the Octagon bar when we were there. Very talkative and funny!

Aw, can't wait to have you back! :heart: It'll be so weird this tour, considering how many of us there were last tour.

I know , but my :heart:will be with you in Toronto :love:

Greedy, you already have access to that 24/7! Send one over for me! :wink:

They're like Guiness, they don;t travel well:lol:

You need to get yourself to Dublin :yes:

I'm sure you're get offered a "ride" :giggle:

U2 is going to be on the season premiere of SNL!

Dazz, when you read this: there's an email link on the NBC SNL site to enter a lottery for tickets.

Sorry for the quick getaway, girls. Sometimes my touchpad/cursor goes all weird and makes it impossible to navigate/type. Just popping in for a sec while making dinner...

Why wouldn't you be allowed to go then?

:drool: I so want an Irishman for myself. They're gorgeous, sweet and nice to talk to.

:shifty: There was quite a hot barman at the Octagon bar when we were there. Very talkative and funny!

It's just really bad timing, all the family stuff going on, and my mom. Plus, due to circumstances, at the moment Chicago would be spending money I don't have/really shouldn't be spending. Just bad timing.

Hot Irish barmen. :sexywink: Dammit, I guess no Chicago means no chance of running into hot Chicago bar guy again. : pout:

I know , but my :heart:will be with you in Toronto :love:

They're like Guiness, they don;t travel well:lol:

You need to get yourself to Dublin :yes:

I'm sure you're get offered a "ride" :giggle:

:hmm:

:wink:

I really wish my plans for Chicago had worked out. :(

I really really wish the Toronto shows weren't in the middle of the fucking week. I would honestly be more excited about meeting VP, Sarah, Bri, and Drea than seeing U2. :heart:

U2 is going to be on the season premiere of SNL!

Dazz, when you read this: there's an email link on the NBC SNL site to enter a lottery for tickets.

So excited about this! The appearance promoting Vertigo is what raised my U2 fandom from being a big fan into being a uberbatshitcrazy fan. Well, in the 2000s. I was pretty uberbatshitcrazy about them in previous decades, too. Mmmm, The Fly. :drool:

making progress on my play - just popping back in to see if anyone's here. You know, all work and no play...

What is this progress thing you speak of? I'm unfamiliar with that concept.

So excited about this! The appearance promoting Vertigo is what raised my U2 fandom from being a big fan into being a uberbatshitcrazy fan. Well, in the 2000s. I was pretty uberbatshitcrazy about them in previous decades, too. Mmmm, The Fly. :drool:

What is this progress thing you speak of? I'm unfamiliar with that concept.

What got me into U2 was Pride. I heard it back in the summer of 2004. Of wasn't the first U2 song I heard, or even the first time I had listened to Pride. But after that, for some reason I would get all excited about Pride when it came on the radio. It coincided with the release of HTDAAB, so I bought the album and started exploring their previous work. After that, I got into Desire and Elevation on the radio so I bought R+H and ATYCLB(ironically they both rank in the bottom of my U2 album list lol) A few months later, I got JT and AB for my birthday. This pushed U2 from the ranking of "band I really like" to "holy fuck I think this music is gonna change my life." :cute: Not too long after that, I got U2 tickets and joined interference.

[/fandomhistory]

DG, that's wonderful news about U2 on SNL! I think that will help lift sales of NLOTH considerably.

Right now I'm just bummed that I couldn't afford the Hall of Fame concert, and I'm only going to one show this year. Last tour was funded by credit cards, and I no longer have that option, so I'm not going to have nearly as much U2 fun as I want. Oh, well, I have high hopes for next year!

Hope all is going well for all the PLEBA girls! :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom