Pleban Girls Party: Going Crazy for the Boys Tonight .... and every night!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, Z. Sorry about Phoenix. She won't budge. I can do nothing but give in or it'll make my life a living hell.

Why was it trashy? And isn't that sorta cruel, drinking in front of the mom-to-be, who I'm assuming had to abstain.

Um, it was in a bar, and others were drinking too, including the mom to be's sister.not cruel, IMO.

Because it was held at a bar, and all that was served was pizza. I don't know you just had to be there to experience the trashtastic awesomeness of it.

Um, it was in a bar, and others were drinking too, including the mom to be's sister.not cruel, IMO.

Because it was held at a bar, and all that was served was pizza. I don't know you just had to be there to experience the trashtastic awesomeness of it.

Wow that sounds so classy! :happy:

Hey, Z. Sorry about Phoenix. She won't budge. I can do nothing but give in or it'll make my life a living hell.

'Sokay. I mean I'm pretty bummed. I was looking forward to hanging out with you and stalking GD, but I understand. I mean, you still have to live there. :hug:

Pfft, that sounds so pompous. What eejit would do that? :wink:

I had a great time indeed, seen so many places I've never been to before(except Paris!). Switzerland is a beautiful country and Geneva was just breathtaking. Beautiful, beautiful lake! And Dublin. *sigh* Dublin. I wish I was back there already. I totally felt at home there!

Now home feels so boring... ah well, I could use a bit of rest!

So what've you been up to?

So glad you got to experience it! I have to admit, I'm a little bit envious of you Europeans having so many cool places so close by. I remember the let down of coming home very well - it was awful! I just wanted to keep going and going on tour!

That's why they have an option to make your facebook friends only. ;)

My dad sent me a friend request. :rolleyes:

But can't people still search you and make friend requests?

Sarah's dad's gf sent Sarah a friend request, too. Sarah and I couldn't believe it. How clueless. :|

:wave: VP - I sorta saw/missed you in here last night.

Yeah, sorry, I never did make it back after the cats piled on me, lol.

Oh, I didn't mean YOU were being cruel. I just know I hated being around everyone drinking when I was pregnant.

That's fine. Lap kittehs need their laptime. I watched 'Rachel Getting Married' instead of postwhoring all night. Tonight I'm going to see 500 days of Summer

Oh, how was it? I've looked for it on torrent sites but haven't been able to find it yet. I've heard good things about it.

I was invited out for dinner and hottubbing tonight, but meh, I'm boring, so I'm staying home with my puffy eyes instead.

Oh, how was it? I've looked for it on torrent sites but haven't been able to find it yet. I've heard good things about it.

I was invited out for dinner and hottubbing tonight, but meh, I'm boring, so I'm staying home with my puffy eyes instead.

Don't forget us :wink:

You'd have been so proud of me in Dublin :shifty:

Chatting up Taxi drivers so the girls could listen to Dublin accents :cute:

So glad you got to experience it! I have to admit, I'm a little bit envious of you Europeans having so many cool places so close by. I remember the let down of coming home very well - it was awful! I just wanted to keep going and going on tour!
Yeah I'm glad to live here! :D Coming home isn't that great, but at least I get to show Ax and Ali around a bit here.

You should come visit me sometime! :D
Yeah, sorry, I never did make it back after the cats piled on me, lol.
:cute:

I was pretty good - very awkward, like you felt bad for all the people in every scene and were glad as hell you weren't there in person.

What's with the puffy eye? I blew off a party last night b/c I just didn't feel like being social.

niiiiiiiiiiice. I wanna go baaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VP, where are you seeing U2 this tour?

'Sokay. I mean I'm pretty bummed. I was looking forward to hanging out with you and stalking GD, but I understand. I mean, you still have to live there. :hug:

Yeah. But let's just remember that payback is a bitch.

Aw, my girl's all grown up now! : proud:

Although from what I've heard, the Irish don't need a lot of encouragement to talk, it's what they do best. :lol:

Yeah I'm glad to live here! :D Coming home isn't that great, but at least I get to show Ax and Ali around a bit here.

You should come visit me sometime! :D

:cute:

That's so cool! How long are they staying for? Bringing tour buddies home with you would definitely soften the blow.

I'll make it over there one of these days. :up:

I was pretty good - very awkward, like you felt bad for all them in every scene and were glad as hell you weren't there in person.

What's with the puffy eye? I blew off a party last night b/c I just didn't feel like being social.

Maybe I should cough up the three bucks and rent it, lol.

I'm not quite sure, but I think it's mostly allergies exacerbated by not enough sleep. Yay ragweed season starting. :|

niiiiiiiiiiice. I wanna go baaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VP, where are you seeing U2 this tour?

Just the two Toronto shows, at this point. I have tickets for Chicago 2, and was going to look around for Chi 1s, but now I think I'll just sell the Chi 2's. And hopefully next year will be more conducive to me travelling a bit.

Speaking of which, Wild (or GG), is Ruff still over there? I need to get in touch with her, and I know e-mailing on her phone over there is really expensive, so I wanted to wait till she's back. I need to get my Chicago tickets from her so I can sell them.

Aw, my girl's all grown up now! : proud:

Although from what I've heard, the Irish don't need a lot of encouragement to talk, it's what they do best. :lol:

Speaking of which, Wild (or GG), is Ruff still over there? I need to get in touch with her, and I know e-mailing on her phone over there is really expensive, so I wanted to wait till she's back. I need to get my Chicago tickets from her so I can sell them.

I'm sure she's back home now :yes:

Yeah he didn't need much encouragement :sexywink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom