Pleban Girls Party - All We want for Christmas is U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:
:lmao: funny Adam story! I'm sure he'd be DELIGHTED to hear he's known as "grandpa"

If I ever meet Adam I will definetly not be mentioning that my daughter thinks he looks like her grandda and that she thinks Bono is hot! :lol: Some how I don't think he'd see the humor in it all.

I asked her why she said he looks like Grandpa and she said cuz of his hair. My dad has had silver hair since he was in his 20s its now completely white and he isn't even 60 yet, so its no real baring on age. And I love Adams silver hair. :drool: I hope when mine all finally turns its as pretty as his. So far only about half my hair is grey I wish it would just hurry up already. :lol:

nurse chrissi said:

:lol:

somehow I don't think the man acts like a grandpa

anyhow after spending some time around Edge I'll have to say I got quite the crush on the man - geeky intellectual:drool:

I bet he likes the Coen brothers :hmm:

Edge is definetly crush worthy! :love: :drool: :combust:

i wouldn't mind snuggling up with him watching a Coen Brothers film. :heart:

Nighty night Ruff :hug: Good to have you back. :heart: Sweet dreams.

Russty Cat said:

If I ever meet Adam I will definetly not be mentioning that my daughter thinks he looks like her grandda and that she thinks Bono is hot! :lol: Some how I don't think he'd see the humor in it all.

I asked her why she said he looks like Grandpa and she said cuz of his hair. My dad has had silver hair since he was in his 20s its now completely white and he isn't even 60 yet, so its no real baring on age. And I love Adams silver hair. :drool: I hope when mine all finally turns its as pretty as his. So far only about half my hair is grey I wish it would just hurry up already. :lol:

Don't feel so bad...sometimes I think my dad looks a little like Edge :reject:

DSC02039.jpg

I miss them already!! :lmao: that's gram in the backround :giggle: :love:

DSC02036.jpg

my baby is growing up! she looks older every time I see her

omg if I'm bothering you with pics tell me :lmao: I'm really hyper and can't concentrate on studying...and I only need a C on it anyway :D

~BrightestStar~ said:
Soo...........SG......
:angel:

How's the writing going? :flirt:

:shifty:

Who's Sad_Girl? :shifty:

:reject:

Lots of brainstorming accomplished.... very little writing :sigh:

It won't take me long once I actually sit down and concentrate on it. Tomorrow. Maybe later tonight. It'll be posted by Friday, I suspect :)

Sad_Girl said:

Who's Sad_Girl? :shifty:

:reject:

Lots of brainstorming accomplished.... very little writing :sigh:

It won't take me long once I actually sit down and concentrate on it. Tomorrow. Maybe later tonight. It'll be posted by Friday, I suspect :)
:lol:

No pressure! I was just curious. :drool:

And don't you like my subtle questioning tactics. :wink:

Night Diane! :hug: Sweet dreams!

Diane L said:
I've got a busy day ahead of me, so I'd better go to bed. Take care, and have a great night!! :hug: :wave:

night Diane :hug:

I've got to work tomorrow so I'm off to bed as well

I've just got to keep thinking 4th leg, 4th leg, 4 leg.....:wink:

stay safe girls

Thanks girls :hug:

And it was only $15! :drool:

The flash on my camera is crazy, there's such a big difference between the two pictures. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom