Pleban Girls Party - All We want for Christmas is U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nurse chrissi said:

it has been decided that we are all hussy like
that would be the main point

P51803_hero.jpg

OMG I have that!! :lmao: :reject:

it burns :scream:

:lol: Russty I love it! a Racoon named Bono who comes around looking for food :wink: :up:

And that naughty little dog :tsk: all he has to do is give you the puppy dog eyes, though, and you're like Awww it's ok :cute:

Sami - your cousins adorable is that the one you've been talking to on messenger once in awhile?

Night Kelly and BG :wave: Sweet dreams

Oh man funny story from earlier. The girls and I were watching Live Aid and I made them watch a bunch of other acts before we got to U2. When U2 finally came on Mini-cat started jumping around and saying Bono! *dreamy sigh* Then she said "Oh my, he doesn't have glasses on!!!!!" :eek: And then without missing a beat she said "Whose the other geek in the glasses?!" I was like which one and she said the other one with the guitar, not Edge.

She was talking about Adam!!!! :lmao: I told her it was Adam and she didn't believe me. She said thats not Adam and I quote "Adam looks like Grandpa!" ROFL!!! I explained to her that it was from 20 years ago so Adam was alot younger, but she still didn't really understand. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

:yes: Hussys we be. :wink:

Sami your uncle is cute! :drool: :giggle: Sorry it had to be said. :wink:

:lmao: that's my dad's brother...my aunt is hawt too (mom's sister- yes they're married)...I guess that says why I'm so hawt :lmao: :wink:
they are the cutest family I love them :love:

SG, the little one who I posted alone a few pages back is only 5- I don't talk to her online. But in the picture of my uncle, the one all the way on the right is who I talk to now :lol:

sami0201 said:

OMG I have that!! :lmao: :reject:

it burns :scream:
OMG! ya know, i've heard it burns... :shifty:

Russty, awesome pic--just be careful. my neighbor's cat got killed by a raccoon.

I forgot to tell you guys--I got Bono's leftover champagne from Portland that he sprayed on all of us...just saw it sitting on my kitchen counter. Not sure what i do with the empty bottle but it was fun drinking it :wink:

Russty Cat said:
Oh man funny story from earlier. The girls and I were watching Live Aid and I made them watch a bunch of other acts before we got to U2. When U2 finally came on Mini-cat started jumping around and saying Bono! *dreamy sigh* Then she said "Oh my, he doesn't have glasses on!!!!!" :eek: And then without missing a beat she said "Whose the other geek in the glasses?!" I was like which one and she said the other one with the guitar, not Edge.

She was talking about Adam!!!! :lmao: I told her it was Adam and she didn't believe me. She said thats not Adam and I quote "Adam looks like Grandpa!" ROFL!!! I explained to her that it was from 20 years ago so Adam was alot younger, but she still didn't really understand. :giggle:

:shocked: :grumpy:

:lmao:

Russty Cat said:

:lmao: I love your kids Russty! :heart: :hug:

ruffian said:

Russty, awesome pic--just be careful. my neighbor's cat got killed by a raccoon.

I forgot to tell you guys--I got Bono's leftover champagne from Portland that he sprayed on all of us...just saw it sitting on my kitchen counter. Not sure what i do with the empty bottle but it was fun drinking it :wink:

it does :lol:

omg that's sooo cool! you've had quite the trip! :hug: :up:

:lmao: funny Adam story! I'm sure he'd be DELIGHTED to hear he's known as "grandpa"

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: Russty I love it! a Racoon named Bono who comes around looking for food :wink: :up:

And that naughty little dog :tsk: all he has to do is give you the puppy dog eyes, though, and you're like Awww it's ok :cute:

Sami - your cousins adorable is that the one you've been talking to on messenger once in awhile?

Night Kelly and BG :wave: Sweet dreams

Its pretty bad that he has a very Bono personality too. We were all standing in the kitchen watching him thru the sliding glass door the other night and he started chattering and holding up the catfood in his paws showing it to us before he ate it. The dogs jumped on the door and he just stood there like he's king of the catfood. :lol:

well i need to see the bootleg DVD cause i can't remember if Bono had his lips on it or not :drool:

Russty Cat said:

Its pretty bad that he has a very Bono personality too. We were all standing in the kitchen watching him thru the sliding glass door the other night and he started chattering and holding up the catfood in his paws showing it to us before he ate it. The dogs jumped on the door and he just stood there like he's king of the catfood. :lol:
cocky little mofo!

ruffian said:
:lmao: funny Adam story! I'm sure he'd be DELIGHTED to hear he's known as "grandpa"

:lol:

somehow I don't think the man acts like a grandpa

anyhow after spending some time around Edge I'll have to say I got quite the crush on the man - geeky intellectual:drool:

I bet he likes the Coen brothers :hmm:

Russty Cat said:

:lmao: That sounds like my cat Micheal.....but he is more like a greedy pig when it comes to human food. :laugh:

ruffian said:

That is so sad about your neighbors cat! They can be vicious animals. We've taught the girls that if he is out there no one goes outside and the dogs and cat stay in the house after dark, unless one of us is out there with them. We have mountain lions, bobcats, coyotes, and bears that are just dying to eat our dogs. :(

I'd be happy to take the bottle off your hands and find a spot for it. :wink:

one of my friends took an *amazing* picture of B spraying the champagne in Portland (and you girls know how much i perv on those pics) so I'll email and her and will post it soon.

i'm shutting down the computer but will see you girls soon! it's great to be back :hug:

Back
Top Bottom