Pleban girls beach party...we're going down under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BONO_JR_SHIRT2.jpg

I don't mind at all nurse:drool: :drool:

Hey everyone...boy I must be a sight he he he..I just got outta work, I am sitting here in my PJ's, looking at pics of bono ripping of his shirt, drooling over them and eating a pint of ice cream:drool:

just have to say, the lecture was on "mate selection" in evolutionary perspective...so basically, how sexual attraction gets played out in the quest for propogating our species. I'm thinking Bono is looking like a pretty good candidate for me :evil: what with all the ripping-open-of-the-shirt...I'd call that a mating display if I ever did see one.

dismantled :lol: @ the ice-cream eating. sometimes Bono pics force me to forage for chocolate immediately. I think it's supposed to release the same endorphins as the big O. :D

ruffian said:
dismantled :lol: @ the ice-cream eating. sometimes Bono pics force me to forage for chocolate immediately. I think it's supposed to release the same endorphins as the big O. :D

he he he...ok thats why I need it right then and there:lmao:

Hmmm..mate selection..sounds interesting
bono_50.jpg
[/IMG] pretty worthy canidate if I do say so!:drool: ..

....must go get more chocolate:drool:

ruffian said:

:shifty:

Who needs the chocolate? I think I've got all I need right here....:ohmy:

:eek:

SCANDAL!
I always gotta make an entrance....:tsk:

I think I have issues, I was sitting in my west civ class, we're talkin about "The Sermon on the Mount"....and I daze off ..and erm...Bono came to visit me, and make things a hell of a lot more interesting :drool:

Aww....dont tell me I missed y'all again! phooey!! :madspit:

Last edited:
Hey Brightest! Hi :wave:
Are you still there? I only popped in to say hi briefly as i'm just gong to do some more of my assignment&i'm sending it away tom. lunchtime, so need to get busy the rest of nite!

I noticed you said the word 'mount'

:giggle: :shame:

I should get on a good deal longer tom. nite, when i can relax for a few days before the next section of work comes along!

Nurse chrissi - may i say that your lovely topless Bono pics are always welcome with me!! :yes: :up: :drool: Nice that you're here!

see ya all soon i hope! Loved your theory about Bono&sexual attraction ruffian! :wink:

Bye for noo everyone! :)

BONO ALERT BONO ALERT BONO ALERT BONO ALERT

In the Uk we've got a fundraiser called Comic Relief which raises funds for projects Uk and Africa. Bono was just on explaining about how we could help make poverty history. Run to the vcr couldn't get it to work:scream: :scream:

He was looking good girls and i'm sure there was tears in his eyes speaking abour how this little 3 year old girl was orphaned.

I know that this is about more than how good Bono was looking and will be donationg after this post

Yes Bs

They found some bits and removed them and i feel 200% better no tummy aches(crosses fingers and touches wood)

I'll be fine now until they grow again but i' now in training for the U2 gigs...

Did you see me & the hubby??? It's on a photo phone so it ain't that good a photo.

ladies I am so pleased that you seem to have a vested interest in the COS club that starsgoblue and I founded many months ago (say about 6 months ago) Cruelty of shirts was looking for a new home and I do believe it has found its place :D - we are hoping for more sightings in the near future :D

anyone with an interest in COS may join in - poor, poor shirts - needless distroyed by Bono b/c he is a sexy beast that must rip his shirts up :wink:
would be best for him to go around shirtless....:hmm:

"take this shirt...white trash polyester made in nowhere..."

and rip it off him!!! I love the idea of the COS club :) I'm in, girls! :evil:

yeah, her. she gets to have sex with the man on the left...yep, this guy:
saks2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom