Pleban girls beach party...we're going down under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah! Sorry, I must be tired. But I never saw the Italian pics, just heard of them when I was searching for other pics. So, um, what did they show? :eyebrow:

don't know if this is technically beach or not...
18gqkg.jpg

ah, so it was Bono Booty :D I heard of them alot at the time they were taken but never saw them. I think some Italian journalists took them with a telephoto.

oh nooooo! i must never see those pix...it would ruin my fantasy. thanks for the heads up!

:lol: Brightests wants to know what *else* you saw. I think it was just the rear view.

:sigh: Well, he's human, after all. It's ok if his booty is less than perfect...

ok, i am going to have to tear myself away from the computer
*stumbles off to bed keeping the ideal version of Bono Booty in her head*

ruffian said:
:lol: Brightests wants to know what *else* you saw. I think it was just the rear view.

:sigh: Well, he's human, after all. It's ok if his booty is less than perfect...

:wink: Am I that transparent? :lol:

I guess he'll just have to keep it leather clad then....
*bursts out laughing* leather underwear anybody? under where? under there! :giggle:
I'm so random......

No one's perfect..and I love him, faults, unfine unleather clad booty and all...:heart:

he he he...I had a chance to look at those italian photos...and didn't:reject: there is something about not knowing that I find exciting:drool:

love the new thread girls!! Goodmorning....you guys have been busy, I hate missing all the fun:madspit:

I've read that Bono has nothing to be ashamed of front or rear view. I'm sure his booty is cute no matter what--it would just have to be. :drool:

I'd rather let the mystery be, too, Dismantled :) Also if the pictures were taken without his consent then it takes something away from it.

U2Girl, don't feel bad! :hug:

I actually have to go to two meetings today--horrors! The prospect of work is killing me :(

See you when I get back :)

We have had meetings out the rear this week too! Hopefully, the one tomorrow will be about our 1/4 bonus--need $ to pay for my tickets. Everybody have fun today!

ruffian said:
I'd rather let the mystery be, too, Dismantled :) Also if the pictures were taken without his consent then it takes something away from it.

Yes that is the main reason I didn't look either....I felt like I was doing something disrespectful to the Bman. I mean if it was a Bono booty photo shoot I'd look:drool: but the poor guy was trying to change for christ sakes.....do you have to take his pic?!:madspit:

ahm...now aside from that rant...I bet its:drool: no matter what:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom