Pleban girls beach party...we're going down under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm...I guess I'll just entertain myself than.....whats that B? Oh you have an idea of something we could do?

one_24.jpg
[/IMG] :drool:

Yah for the pooch!!!!!:applaud: you rock dog!:rockon:

Hey girls...aww brightest your so nice to visit your neighbor:hug:
I am just having a crappy day:sad:

Hey girls have a good busy afternoons! Just something to make your homecomming alittle sweeter...
meganperry_u2__2.jpg
[/IMG]

:drool:
bono_50.jpg
[/IMG] Love THIS ONE!:drool:
bono.jpg
[/IMG] :drool: :drool:

Dismantled said:
Guys!! My Bf and I scored more GA tickets for OCTOBER!!!!:drool:

YAY!!! Good for you!!!!

I'm seeing 4 shows in October--Dallas, Houston and 2 in Philly :D

WildHoney said:
Hi girls

Got to let you know my sister's dog Rockie who was at Crufts today. Came 1st in the under graduate class:applaud: :applaud: :dancing: :dancing: :applaud: :applaud:

that is amazing...and such a big show. congrats! :applaud: I saw his pic--he's beautiful :)

Dismantled, sorry your day sucks. I have to cook dinner but I'll be back tonight. I hope your GA tickets are cheerin' you up:wink:

Hi Everyone :wave: wow, this thread is totally quiet (listens to crickets chirping)..................

I'm outta here soon, but just thought I'd poke my head in. I'll check in tomorrow!

*is going through withdrawl sysmptons*

I haven't been really able to come on all day..omg!..I just *had* to check in...:laugh:

This place has been quiet...I'd like to think it was cause I wasn't here *feels head expand* - crap..now I'll never get it throught the door. :laugh:

Anyhoo, I'll wish y'all a good morning now......and I'll see ya all tomorrow :hug:

TGIF!!! :dance:

PS.
Wild :hug:
My hotmail just sent me a message telling me that delivery of both messages I've sent you has been delayed :huh: ...I guess I'll try again from one of my many other addy's tommorrow...(stupid technology):madspit:

Last edited:
Brightest! :hug:

Hi to everyone--I'm around some this morning but out this afternoon. I'll check back for you!

:wave:

hey brightest...just got back here. the battery on my laptop keeled over dead so now i'm on a public computer and i'm sure i have half the female population lookin' over my shoulder at B-man :heart:

nurse chrissi saves the day with much needed pics! thanks! :heart:

i'm off to a lecture and doubt I will be able to concentrate on a thing :D

I can see it now, if I had a little thought bubble over my head during the lecture "which is hotter?...sweaty JT Bono or sweaty Elevation Bono...hmmm" :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom