Pleban Girls (and Guys) Party - Celebrating Bono's B-day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Molly Bloom said:
2005-06-22.jpg

OMG is that real?

And :wave: happy bono's birthday day everyone!

pattip2000 said:

for the love of God, why?

i dont know... my guess is he had mats or got into something that made his fur a mess...
he may have a skin problem...
i had to do it to my cat once when he got into spilled maple syrup

Molly Bloom said:

i dont know... my guess is he had mats or got into something that made his fur a mess...
he may have a skin problem...
i had to do it to my cat once when he got into spilled maple syrup

poor kitty :hug:

Everyone! :hug: :hug:
I am doing OK......My husband comes home and informs me that today while they are at work my younger brother tells him that He is making my SIL go on a diet after she has their baby (she'll be induced monday) because he refuses to be with a "fat chick" :mad: :mad: I have always known that my brother is a sexist pig, but this just really pissed me off!!!

Snooky pie said:
I am doing OK......My husband comes home and informs me that today while they are at work my younger brother tells him that He is making my SIL go on a diet after she has their baby (she'll be induced monday) because he refuses to be with a "fat chick" :mad: :mad: I have always known that my brother is a sexist pig, but this just really pissed me off!!!

wow... that is awful...
it is at times like that that i truly wish childbirth on men

Snooky pie said:

:shocked: :angry: :rant: If I were her I would tell him if he wants anything to do with his baby he'll take her as, it's a package deal :madwife:

Bye Thora :wave: Enjoy your shows

Sad_Girl said:

:shocked: :angry: :rant: If I were her I would tell him if he wants anything to do with his baby he'll take her as, it's a package deal :madwife:
The sad thing is she's no bigger than a minute any way so there's not fat for her to loose, but you should see his beer gut!

Bye Thora :wave:

Back
Top Bottom