Pleban Girls (and Guys) Party - Celebrating Bono's B-day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:

:hmm: not bad..... what is his character...?

I only started getting into SG1 more reccently { sort of last 2 years], but i have an acwqautaince who runs a small but quite nize MediaZine Convention....and one of her major zine output has been SG1....

:ohmy: :ohmy: I only realized a few weeks ago.that it's the first time in 5 yr in missed her Con [last Nov] i forgot about it in all the U2 soon to be back in NYC goings on!

I'm going to leaver in a min

so I wish everyone a good night/eve/morning or afternoon :D
there all time szones covered :heart:

ahh he is gaius baltar!!
he is a very grey character!

i love daniel jackson on SG1!

have a great night dear!

OMG stalker boy asked me out AGAIN!!! :scream: :banghead:

Because my friend thought it would be funny to tell him to ask me! He asked me this afternoon and I told him I had plans with her so maybe we would ALL hang out and she knew I told him that and she just told him that we didn't have plans and to ask me!! And I said to him we'll see what I'm doing with her and now he knows I'm lying to him because she told him we didn't have plans. Oh well!! :shrug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Aww shucks! :flirt: You flatter me so!
I'll prob do some stuff over the summer now that I have more free time. :drool:

But some of those pictures. :faint:
Amazing. Period.

How goes your work, btw?

:flirt: I think i can tell Talent

anmd yes some of those are just flat out :faint: i agree and hope i can do as well!

sometimes competitivenes is a good thing...in my case it helpd over come my bouts of Inertia....{from various circumstances}

as to my work.:hmm:

Ive commited to 2 - 3 late afternoonj/into early evening {depending on how late some of the people in the agency stay till....} periods of Independent Computer Art Study on the weekdays.

it's the agency that has the now 8 hr Sat Art Workshop those with MI issues .....that i've been zat for year & almost half . GIvinf up most of my Sats? Now THAT"S commitment!

Last edited:
you guys had to start showing off your babies didn't you? :wink:

Now I have to show off mine :D

BV016.jpg

Sassy004.jpg

MY curerent Indepdnt Study thing is too learn to use the stylus pen on the graphic tablet BETTER.......In the processes of learning Painter {now from Corel} and Photoshop i'd rushed a lot of my drawing.

so I can wehen at higher levels of quality turn out some very good pencil work.....I can't do so YET on the tablet.

so I'm copying a pencil drawing I did.....outline only of a woman dancing {to rock & roll}

and I wil be in there digitasl art print exhibt coming up laster in june... I'll have a few peices in.

Sad_Girl said:
Sami If I were you I'd be SO mad at your "friend" for doing that :mad: Not funny at all! :madwife:

I know!! :madwife: I can't really be mad because this is her "comeback" for me having our teacher do evil things to her for the past week. :lol: :reject: But it's a different situation, she's hurting someone's feelings. :( :angry:

Molly Bloom said:

ahh he is gaius baltar!!
he is a very grey character!

i love daniel jackson on SG1!

have a great night dear!

yeah but........um... which ship is he on in that band of human survivors?

ah Daniel jackson :drool: :drool: :D

i stuck around a few mins more because i passed the 20 increment.so if I stoped then.i'd of paid another dollor for only 2 of the next 20 mins.so i might as well get my monies worth!

You wouldn't want my tom cat to play with your cat :lol: or your dog, for that matter

He's nearly 25 pounds - and even though he's a little bit fat, he's also just plain BIG and tough :lol: he sent me to the ER once (He didn't mean it - I got in between him and a stray I had made the mistake of bringing in - he was rather repentant when he realized he'd gotten me)

the other cat thinks it funny to get him all riled up and run to me - so he gets yelled at for chasing her... I've seen her nip at his tail or ears before though, so I know she's starting it

dazzledbylight said:

yeah but which ship is he on?

ah Daniel jackson :drool: :drool: :D

i stuck around a few mins more because i passed the 20 increment.so if I stoped then.i'd of paid another dollor for only 2 of the next 20 mins.so i might as well get my monies worth!
he is on the presidents ship but he is all over as he is making a cylon detector...
he was the one who accidentally betrayed humanity by having an affair with a cylon that he didnt know was a cylon... and he had her help him with the security systems for the colonies thus the cylons ability to totally wipe them out!

and daniel, sweet, smart, cute AND a myths and linquistics genius :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
You wouldn't want my tom cat to play with your cat :lol: or your dog, for that matter

He's nearly 25 pounds - and even though he's a little bit fat, he's also just plain BIG and tough :lol: he sent me to the ER once (He didn't mean it - I got in between him and a stray I had made the mistake of bringing in - he was rather repentant when he realized he'd gotten me)

the other cat thinks it funny to get him all riled up and run to me - so he gets yelled at for chasing her... I've seen her nip at his tail or ears before though, so I know she's starting it

hahah he sounds like he might be a match for harold! harold is a norwegian forest cat so he is about 22lbs but muscular... he is a bit of a softie unless a male comes around...
luckily harold has never bitten me but one time, at a party at my house, a girl was yelling at me and made a lunge and harold somehow ended up on her head all claws and teeth..
it was amazing.. and scary... cat bites can be nasty...
so she got her butt kicked by a cat :p

Molly Bloom said:

hahah he sounds like he might be a match for harold! harold is a norwegian forest cat so he is about 22lbs but muscular... he is a bit of a softie unless a male comes around...
luckily harold has never bitten me but one time, at a party at my house, a girl was yelling at me and made a lunge and harold somehow ended up on her head all claws and teeth..
it was amazing.. and scary... cat bites can be nasty...
so she got her butt kicked by a cat :p

I don't laugh at people being afraid of cats anymore, thats for sure - BV is a total sweetneart to me and my parents and husband, and now to my nephew Jeffy but anyone else? He's all teeth and attitude

unless it's thundering out - he's so scared of thunder and lightening it's cute :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

I don't laugh at people being afraid of cats anymore, thats for sure - BV is a total sweetneart to me and my parents and husband, and now to my nephew Jeffy but anyone else? He's all teeth and attitude

unless it's thundering out - he's so scared of thunder and lightening it's cute :giggle:

isnt that odd ?? harold is the sweetest thing, often shy.. but he growls and spits if he thinks someone that isnt welcome has come into the house... i am almost more scared he is going to mess up someone more than my dogs!

Sad_Girl said:
thats a scary picture :yikes: :laugh:

at first it looks like he is wearing a suit of union jacks but then you realise the poor guy is shaved!!
edit: a union suit... ahh the wine has hit the brain!

Last edited:
Have a good night, sami! :hug:

Did everyone read the article on the Interference front page? Bono's going to be on the Pirates soundtrack this summer! :hyper:

ThoraSEB said:
Have a good night, sami! :hug:

Did everyone read the article on the Interference front page? Bono's going to be on the Pirates soundtrack this summer! :hyper:

woo hoo!! 2 of my favourite things!!
i run a potc costuming group so i am so excited about this!!

Back
Top Bottom