Pleban Girls and Boys Party - Be afraid, be very afraid!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

he always apologizes, and then does it again the next day:| I think he just doesn't like people to be mad at him...I don't know.

Sometimes he is a great guy, but most of the time he's like this, and I don't like him very much when he's like this!

ok now I'm really done, I got it all out :wink:

thanks for listening guys :hug:

I think, they apologize, sometimes, because they honestly feel bad and want to try and make it right.
Somtimes, I think they do it just to placate you, and try to end the fight.
But whatever the reason they do it, I really wish they would as they say "learn from their mistakes".
And for the record, trying to explain that it hurts you, doesn't seem to really help. But , that doesn't mean you shouldn't try talking it out with him.
:hug:

sami0201 said:

he always apologizes, and then does it again the next day:| I think he just doesn't like people to be mad at him...I don't know.

Sometimes he is a great guy, but most of the time he's like this, and I don't like him very much when he's like this!

ok now I'm really done, I got it all out :wink:

thanks for listening guys :hug:

Last word - unless you want to talk more - and you know where to find me, anytime. :)

Men tend to be much less self-aware than women. Maybe he really doesn't realize he's doing it. Maybe if you told him, and tell him that from now on when he starts, you're just gonna walk away. That takes the power away from him, cause he's not pissing you off and getting a reaction. And if there's no reaction, all the fun is gone. Maybe he'll stop.

Hope it gets better for you. :hug:

FlyConcert12.jpg

VintagePunk said:

Last word - unless you want to talk more - and you know where to find me, anytime. :)

Men tend to be much less self-aware than women. Maybe he really doesn't realize he's doing it. Maybe if you told him, and tell him that from now on when he starts, you're just gonna walk away. That takes the power away from him, cause he's not pissing you off and getting a reaction. And if there's no reaction, all the fun is gone. Maybe he'll stop.

Hope it gets better for you. :hug:

ooh don't worry, I've tried the walking away thing before :banghead:

please don't even reply to this, I don't wanna talk about it anymore! But thanks, really :hug: and I know where to find you :wink:

SG- :drool:

:lmao: Have you ever noticed in the Hands that Built America Video how Poor Larry has to just sit there behind the drum kit and wait through the first half of the song. He looks SO bored!

MBS said:

:love:

Mr lover keep it rockin....:drool:

:lmao:

Somehow thisnmust be incorporated into the next thread title :lol:

YES!! :lol:

Must be a Canadian phenomenon. I remember from his many appearances on Much Music that he said his Canadian fanbase was the largest in the world. Not sure if he got that big in the US...

VintagePunk said:

YES!! :lol:

Must be a Canadian phenomenon. I remember from his many appearances on Much Music that he said his Canadian fanbase was the largest in the world. Not sure if he got that big in the US...

:yes: :reject:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom