Pleban Girls and Boys Party - Be afraid, be very afraid!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:
staring_22.jpg

the one that Dis has as her avatar is from the Stay vid, though...but this one is my all time favorite. my imagination runs wild...

Ohhhh Creation!!!!!! Yes!

I....it's prob in my top 5 Bono photos...

Do you knmow

I did't Even KNOW that it was part of the STAY Vid for a bunch of time after I'd had the best of Vid for over a year??? :lol:

I'd somehow blik, tur, cough somethig.....till one day i just happened not to do ay of the above and caught it !!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
The Orangy one is from Staring At The Sun. :shifty: What? :shrug: Okay so I've seen the vid way to much. :wink:

:hug: Sami. Hope things get better.

Okay I'm really going now. :wink: :hug:

why don't i have the staring at the sun video??? that's where the one i like is from? is it on the Best Of DVD???

:hug: Hi Sami. Sorry you're fighting with your dad

:hug: Night Russty, sweet dreams

:hug: Bye Dazz! talk to you soon

VP - a T-shirt that declares you to have been sprayed by a skunk/affected by skunk smell would be easier than explaining to everyone :lol:

ruffian said:
why don't i have the staring at the sun video??? that's where the one i like is from? is it on the Best Of DVD???

Yep it's on the DVD. there are two different versions, the one which is shot in black and white, Adam's shirtless :drool:

then there's this one :combust: Sexy damn video :faint:

SG, i'm so sorry. god that is awful. maybe U2 Granny can help you out in replacing them?

VP, there will be no nuzzling in the GA line now that I know you may smell musky.

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Sorry to hear that, Sami :hug: Anything we can help with?

:hug: no, it's been a long time coming. He just finds a way to put down every little thing that I love and it's really really irritating and upsetting. I know it doesn't seem like much, but he does it all the time and it bothers me. He has a bad temper too so when I stick up for something/someone that he puts down he gets mad and yells at me.

Sami, i'm sorry. it's hurtful when you feel like things you care about don't matter to other people :hug:

sami0201 said:

:hug: no, it's been a long time coming. He just finds a way to put down every little thing that I love and it's really really irritating and upsetting. I know it doesn't seem like much, but he does it all the time and it bothers me. He has a bad temper too so when I stick up for something/someone that he puts down he gets mad and yells at me.

Awww, that sucks. :( I think parents sometimes diminish kids' interests, forgetting what its like to be passionate about things. :hug:

sami0201 said:

:hug:
I understand, all to well. And I know it hurts. :hug:
But take comfort in having friends who understand and share your passions. :)

Back
Top Bottom