Pleban Girls and Boys Party - Be afraid, be very afraid!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Awww, that sucks. :( I think parents sometimes diminish kids' interests, forgetting what its like to be passionate about things. :hug:

yeah, but it's the fact that he does it on purpose to bother me. Not even in a playful way, but he's serious. I don't care if he doesn't like the same things that I do, but why does he have to tell me all the time and make me feel bad?

sorry, I'm ranting :reject:

Fly !!!! :hug: :hyper:

Sami :hug:

I found my pics - Thank God! - there were actually 77 of them I almost lost completely! Needless to say, I'm creating a backup CD at the moment

hi Fly! Are you going to Toronto??

VP... :uhoh: are we having an editing miscommunication???

:lmao:

sami0201 said:

yeah, but it's the fact that he does it on purpose to bother me. Not even in a playful way, but he's serious. I don't care if he doesn't like the same things that I do, but why does he have to tell me all the time and make me feel bad?

Very often, the people closest to us hurt us the most. I think it's because they know that due to the nature of the relationship, they'll be forgiven, so they can get away with it. And also unfortunately, those close to us know which buttons to push to get to us. They have the perfect ammunition.

You could wait for a time when he's calm, and tell him how he upsets you? Or, adopt a policy of Walk On...this moment will pass. :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Fly!!!!! :hug: I bought yogurt today that expires a day before I get to meet you!!! :hyper: :hyper:

I guess you had to be there. :lol:

OMG! You do that too??? :hyper: :lmao: Whenever I hear some date or look at something I relate it to the U2 concert somehow. :lol:

:hug: How is everyone tonight?

I only have two more shifts left at work :hyper:. But the sinking sensation that school is just around the corner has set in. And I'm not pleased. :|

sami0201 said:

:| :sigh:

:hug: You don't have to apologize. This thread is kinda like going to confession, you can just let it all hang out...

:hmm:
Perhaps confessional isn't quite the appropriate comparison..:laugh:

So I bought Season Six of the Simpsons on DVD and have been having just a grand old time with it. :happy: I absolutely love the Greyhound Dog episode where Mr. Burns sings his "See My Vest" song. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Very often, the people closest to us hurt us the most. I think it's because they know that due to the nature of the relationship, they'll be forgiven, so they can get away with it. And also unfortunately, those close to us know which buttons to push to get to us. They have the perfect ammunition.

You could wait for a time when he's calm, and tell him how he upsets you? Or, adopt a policy of Walk On...this moment will pass. :hug:

I know what you're saying about the people closest to you doing that, but it has really damaged our relationship in a way and he knows it. He came into my room a few minutes ago to "apologize" and I told him it's not just this one time I'm upset about, that he does it all the time and it's really a drag. He said he doesn't do it all the time and walked out. :|

funny you said that, I actually have the lyrics to Walk On painted in my closet on the wall :heart: Every time I'm feeling down I listen to that song...

ok I'm really being a downer tonight! I'm sorry guys :hug:

sami0201 said:

I know what you're saying about the people closest to you doing that, but it has really damaged our relationship in a way and he knows it. He came into my room a few minutes ago to "apologize" and I told him it's not just this one time I'm upset about, that he does it all the time and it's really a drag. He said he doesn't do it all the time and walked out. :|

Your dad and my mom should get to gether! :happy:

:| :hug:

sami0201 said:

funny you said that, I actually have the lyrics to Walk On painted in my closet on the wall :heart: Every time I'm feeling down I listen to that song...

ok I'm really being a downer tonight! I'm sorry guys :hug:

Awwwww :hug: Maybe he just realized what he's doing, and the apology is genuine? Apologizing is hard - especially for men. I'd give it tonight, wait till tomorrow, and try to talk to him. If he made an effort - which is more than a lot of dads would do - then he can't be all that bad. :)

VintagePunk said:

Awwwww :hug: Maybe he just realized what he's doing, and the apology is genuine? Apologizing is hard - especially for men. I'd give it tonight, wait till tomorrow, and try to talk to him. If he made an effort - which is more than a lot of dads would do - then he can't be all that bad. :)

:up:

Sami :hug:

VintagePunk said:

he always apologizes, and then does it again the next day:| I think he just doesn't like people to be mad at him...I don't know.

Sometimes he is a great guy, but most of the time he's like this, and I don't like him very much when he's like this!

ok now I'm really done, I got it all out :wink:

thanks for listening guys :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom