Pleban Girls and Boy(s) party - We're just getting this party started!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
alright, next question. my band was playing a show, and one of my bass player's friends came. after the show, she comes up to me and says "you are sooo cute!" and i ask "?? what does that mean?" and she says "it means that if you were a little older i would (use your imagination)." and she's as old as i am. what did that whole thing mean?

hahahah! DG you are such a smarty pants! oxymoron!!! :heart:

author-i-ties! hehehe.

oops, i got confused about the timing. no bondage with the boy till AFTER Toronto, k?

discothequeLP said:
alright, next question. my band was playing a show, and one of my bass player's friends came. after the show, she comes up to me and says "you are sooo cute!" and i ask "?? what does that mean?" and she says "it means that if you were a little older i would (use your imagination)." and she's as old as i am. what did that whole thing mean?

she was coming on to you, no doubt in my mind anyway...

discothequeLP said:
most girls don't like guys their own age, and think they are immature

daygloeyes2 said:
You all are talking about tying up my brother and I'm just totally unfazed. :huh: :lmao:

you have been Pleba-fied!!!! how old is he.

just out of curioisty..

:shifty:

ruffian said:
hahahah! DG you are such a smarty pants! oxymoron!!! :heart:

author-i-ties! hehehe.

oops, i got confused about the timing. no bondage with the boy till AFTER Toronto, k?

Fine I'll refrain from tyin up boys tll after Toronto. Does tht mean boys in Chi are fair game??

but if a woman says. i would totally like to :censored: you if you weren't 1) too young 2) married 3) my cousin....doesn't that really mean she's suggesting she is intersted?

discothequeLP said:

It means she's just not into you dude. :(

Next question?

VintagePunk said:

Fine I'll refrain from tyin up boys tll after Toronto. Does tht mean boys in Chi are fair game??
:ohmy: there's a navy boot camp not far from Chicago, and they are all over the place dressed in them purdy dress whites :drool:

Navy boys are sooooooooo easy!! :evil:

nooooooooooo i think the opposite.

am i going to be sad when i have to get up early tomorrow and beg for a ride to my car. i don't even know where i parked! :(

how old is DGs brother???

ruffian said:
but if a woman says. i would totally like to :censored: you if you weren't 1) too young 2) married 3) my cousin....doesn't that really mean she's suggesting she is intersted?

Innuendo leaving it open? Hell yeah, she;s interested!!

Ruff...just saw the end of the 4th season of 6 feet under on dvd tonight!!! *squeal*

Sarah and I both think billy is hot. :reject:

DG he is very cute. thank god 21 is too young for me...though were he...say...24........... :ohmy:

VintagePunk said:

Innuendo leaving it open? Hell yeah, she;s interested!!

Ruff...just saw the end of the 4th season of 6 feet under on dvd tonight!!! *squeal*

Sarah and I both think billy is hot. :reject:

but billy has terrible BOUNDARY PROBLEMS!!! he's too psycho for me. Nate, though , i think is very hot, but mostly the lover of David. OMG he's smokin'

DG . . . :scream: Bono pics are bad enough :no:

no offense. . .

next question: same show that i mentioned above. for every show i am continually taking off articles of clothing until i'm left with a tshirt and usually a pair of pants. near the end of the show another girl in the audience shouts "so, by the end of the show, are you gonna be naked?" and i tell her "well, by the end of something, i'll be naked. . . " and i dont think it got that great of a response (from the ladies at least). was that joke really that bad?

discothequeLP said:

no offense. . .

next question: same show that i mentioned above. for every show i am continually taking off articles of clothing until i'm left with a tshirt and usually a pair of pants. near the end of the show another girl in the audience shouts "so, by the end of the show, are you gonna be naked?" and i tell her "well, by the end of something, i'll be naked. . . " and i dont think it got that great of a response (from the ladies at least). was that joke really that bad?

Um, yeah it was a bad joke. :down:

And I'm not sure what to make of the comment about my brother. :scratch:

not morally bad but not that funny. :shrug: sorry dude.

disco, you come in pleba, you get bono pics. you gotta take the good w/ the bad

ruffian said:

but billy has terrible BOUNDARY PROBLEMS!!! he's too psycho for me. Nate, though , i think is very hot, but mostly the lover of David. OMG he's smokin'

Keith???? Holy fuck. I would make it my mission in life to make Keith straight. :evil:

discothequeLP said:

no offense. . .

:tsk:

VintagePunk said:

Keith???? Holy fuck. I would make it my mission in life to make Keith straight. :evil:

OMG i just saw an interview with him and he's straight in real life and he is soooooooo fucking hot! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom