pleban girl party-reach for the grammy in the sky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Mine was okay. I've just been feeling a little icky most of the week. I think I'm feeling a bit better so far today *knock on wood* I'm just giving my site a final run through now (the button issue has been fixed finally - yay!), and I'm hoping that he can get it to go live before he goes home today.

I'm glad it's the weekend, too.

Glad you're feeling better :)
And finally the button is fixed! :lol: :up: Hope all goes well with the site tonight! :wink:

Hi y'all... I'm back now.

Edit: I actually have to go again.... I might be back later...

Last edited:
HI girls :wave: :hug:

Sorry I had to leave suddenly earlier we had family issues. {{{DG}}}

How is everyone doing? :heart:

I'm listening to Sir Paul. :love: He always makes me happy.

Stinkin thing kept saying it was timed out! :madwife:

Sarah I hope you feel better. :hug:

I have to go get my kiddo I'll see ya all later. :wave:

Now I'm here again. I'll be snooping around for a while here, then I have to get to bed. I'm running a fever, and I have a cough that's killing me... unless my dad gets me first... :huh:

Not seriously :wink: My dad just thinks I'm too old sitting up all night drooling over these guys. He's really not a big fan of any particular artist... He wasn't too mad when I stayed up all night watching the grammy's tho, more amused. He got up for work twenty minutes before they won Album of the Year, and he laughed at me for screaming... I so need to get a place of my own...

greeneyedgirl said:
I think they all change over in New York or Chicago.
Why?..........:eyebrow:
are you afraid to change planes?

I was just looking into costs just incase i could make a trip this year...although it'll probably be next year.... mind you i may have to go to South Dakota :wink:

Back
Top Bottom