Pleban Girl Party: Halloween is coming....so that mean that MacPhisto is coming too!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fly I'm so proud of you! :love: :hug: I will have to do some fun pictures later tonight in honor you doing so good, Sami being safe and sound, and SGs birthday! :rockon: :dance:

100_0514_0001.jpg

100_0515.jpg

100_0516.jpg

Sorry that they are VERY big....and VERY blurry :angry:

I get my work back from the school soon so you'll all get to see better pictures :)

very cool BG! :hyper: :love: Thanks so much for sharing it! I love seeing what everyone else is doing. I swear we have so many talented smart girls on this board. :heart:

Well girls I hate to post and run, but my monkeys are hungry for some dinner. Time to go do the mommy thing for a bit. I'll be back later for picture time! :sexywink: Hawt Irish men! :drool:

Most Haunted :yikes:

I'm in gormans stream and now my annoying brother is telling on me to make me get off so he could play his damn xbox live. Why can't he just play without playing live and taking up the internet cord!! :mad: :mad:

:lol: Nope, it wasn't scary at all. It was actually quite funny, to me at least. But that is the area I want to go into, other than writing of course; parapsychology. I'm all about finding something solid to prove that there is more to this world than meets the eye. However, I think most of the 'psychics' and 'Ghost hunters' on TV and in similar situations are basically just in it for entertainment, pretend, they're actors and cons. :shrug:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: Nope, it wasn't scary at all. It was actually quite funny, to me at least. But that is the area I want to go into, other than writing of course; parapsychology. I'm all about finding something solid to prove that there is more to this world than meets the eye. However, I think most of the 'psychics' and 'Ghost hunters' on TV and in similar situations are basically just in it for entertainment, pretend, they're actors and cons. :shrug:

That's really interesting SG! :yes: I agree with you, they all seem to love the glamour associated with being on tv and nothing else. :lol: I think parapsychology and ghost hunters are really neat but I can't help but laugh whenever I watch those shows.

Most Haunted.....I've met the guy from that :laugh:

If its the same in the UK to the US of course.....I dont watch it though...the dude was just in the city :lol:

Welcome back SG...and happy birthday for tomorrow....but its today here!! :happy:

Glad y'all like my artwork :drool:

Ok...now for the fancy dress pic that you may have already seen...

100_0630.jpg

Oh yeah :lmao:

Thanks! :hug:
What was the name of the guy you met, BG? The show is a British show :yes:

and I like your artwork, too :)

You're so cute in that pic :flirt: and it looks like you're nice and cozy there, too :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

That's really interesting SG! :yes: I agree with you, they all seem to love the glamour associated with being on tv and nothing else. :lol: I think parapsychology and ghost hunters are really neat but I can't help but laugh whenever I watch those shows.

I agree with that too :lol:

But I do think there IS more to this world than meets the eye and I think its a really interesting thing to go into :yes:

Has anybody ever seen a ghost?

I seen something a few months ago in the graveyard....an old lady laying flowers...in the middle of a storm. Yeah, trust me to go wandering trough graveyards in storms :lmao:...it could have been a ghost...could have been a tree!

bono_gal said:

I agree with that too :lol:

But I do think there IS more to this world than meets the eye and I think its a really interesting thing to go into :yes:

Has anybody ever seen a ghost?

I seen something a few months ago in the graveyard....an old lady laying flowers...in the middle of a storm. Yeah, trust me to go wandering trough graveyards in storms :lmao:...it could have been a ghost...could have been a tree!

I grew up in a house that a lot of people believe is haunted. Some strange things happened, but I don't know if I ever saw what a person would qualify as 'A ghost'.

My husband has, though. :yes: in Emmitsburg, PA, on a civil war battlefield

Dallas is an hour behind us, Bri! :)

I don't think I've ever seen a ghost BG...but that doesn't mean I don't believe in them. Freaky shit happens to people all the time and I definately think we're not alone. :up: One of my favourite things to do in cities I'm visiting is go on those haunted walks if they offer them. They're so interesting and fun! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom