Pleban Girl Party: Halloween is coming....so that mean that MacPhisto is coming too!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ruff!! SG!! :hug: :hug:

I just checked ETS. They still have the Bronze package for Cleveland...$349 for a single. That's not outrageously priced. I'd have to see about transportation, but there have been inexpensive air fares from the NYC area to Cleveland in the past...!

Of course, this would put the kibosh on trying to get a Xmas sales job! :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
BG - He probably wouldn't show up if he knew I was going to line up to meet him :lmao: I'd grill him with a million questions and make it obvious I didn't believe him

I think people will have done that anyway :lmao:

We got him to sign Evil Boy's birthday card :lmao:

Hey to all the girls that have arrived :kiss:

:combust:

dsc00091.jpg

dsc00130.jpg

dsc00138.jpg

Diane L said:
Ruff!! SG!! :hug: :hug:

I just checked ETS. They still have the Bronze package for Cleveland...$349 for a single. That's not outrageously priced. I'd have to see about transportation, but there have been inexpensive air fares from the NYC area to Cleveland in the past...!

Of course, this would put the kibosh on trying to get a Xmas sales job! :lmao:

Good lord....I'm hoping for GAs at face. :lol: That's the only way I can do it.

It's almost 3am here now ladies so Im afraid i must leave you....I'm so tired...and my headache is like playin the drums atm.

The clocks go back soon :drool:....more sleep :drool:

Goodnight everyone! :wave:

Love yooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! :heart:

xx :hug: xx

Hi Drea!! :hug:

I have to do ETS because I need somewhere to stay after the show. I'd love to get GA just once. I've been telling myself that Brooklyn was my GA experience, but....

Wait a minute...Bono just snippeted Sexual Healing in this live version of AIWIY that Gorman is playing. If I heard him sing that live, I would rush the stage, even if I was on the 400 level! :bono: :drool: :combust:

~BrightestStar~ said:

No :sigh:
Not that I haven't tried suggesting it. :lol:

What?
Mom said she wanted to see Montreal some day :shifty:

Lemme at yer Dad :shifty: He'll be fumbling for the car keys in no time

:laugh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom