Pleban Girl Party: Halloween is coming....so that mean that MacPhisto is coming too!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Thanks! : hug:
What was the name of the guy you met, BG? The show is a British show : yes:

and I like your artwork, too : )

You're so cute in that pic :flirt: and it looks like you're nice and cozy there, too :lol:

I think his name is Derek somethingorother :lol:.....im awful with things like that.

Yeah...my art work :happy:....I worked so :censored: hard for that grade!!

Haha...that picture :flirt: :lol:

That's evil boy :lol:....dont worry about him though. We've both learnt a lot since last months argument, he's ok at the minute...and im not letting myself go back down the same road...so its all good!

I :heart: the other guy in the picture so much!! He's my little sweetie....he rocks out with me at gigs :lmao: oh yeah we are so cool!

It's ok--at least the cold has been shared with some of my friends :wink:

Hi to everyone! Bri, I can't believe your Dad has not been pining away for me.

:grumpy:

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: thanks Ruff, and thank you all for the thread :heart: You're too good to me. :D

so is today the actual birthday? any special plans?

VP! :hug: i'm soooo looking forward to watching the DVDs you gave me. thank you again!!!

FlyYourKite said:
Dallas is an hour behind us, Bri! : )

I don't think I've ever seen a ghost BG...but that doesn't mean I don't believe in them. Freaky shit happens to people all the time and I definately think we're not alone. : up: One of my favourite things to do in cities I'm visiting is go on those haunted walks if they offer them. They're so interesting and fun! : hyper:

Theyre great! ive only ever been on one....in my first year at high school :cute:

There's one in liverpool on monday night....only Im in college late....crapness :angry:

I definitley believe that there is more to this little place though :yes:

ruffian said:

so is today the actual birthday? any special plans?

Tomorrow is my birthday, but I HAD planned to celebrate with my hubby tonight. He's MIA as usual :madspit:

But I don't really care, cuz I'm here and the parties hoppin' :wink:

My brother and his kids decided to stay home instead of visiting this weekend, but my sister and her boys (including Jeffy) are coming up for cake and ice cream tomorrow
10.gif

bye Fly! talk to you later--I'll probably be in the setlist thread.

VP, I think we need to call Bri's house and whisper suggestive things to the Father Figure.

Why does that idea amuse me so?

ruffian said:
VP! :hug: i'm soooo looking forward to watching the DVDs you gave me. thank you again!!!

My pleasure. :) I've had a dvd producing factory going on here. I'm glad I'm getting my money's worth out of it, I love it! Home entertainment technology :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

Tomorrow is my birthday, but I HAD planned to celebrate with my hubby tonight. He's MIA as usual :madspit:

My brother and his kids decided to stay home instead of visiting this weekend, but my sister and her boys (including Jeffy) are coming up for cake and ice cream tomorrow
10.gif

I hope it's a great day.

cake and ice cream :drool:

ruffian said:
bye Fly! talk to you later--I'll probably be in the setlist thread.

VP, I think we need to call Bri's house and whisper suggestive things to the Father Figure.

Why does that idea amuse me so?

Because you're a bad, bad girl. :shame:

:lmao:

Have fun, Fly!! :hug:

Hi Diane! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

10.gif

You need to come here in Nov. :whistle: :wink:

Have a great day tomorrow! :heart:

BG - He probably wouldn't show up if he knew I was going to line up to meet him :lmao: I'd grill him with a million questions and make it obvious I didn't believe him

Back
Top Bottom