Pleba girls party.... we're SIMply the best...and hottest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mucca said:

:huh: That is definately not fun! Where have you travelled to?

VP!! :hug:
:yes:

Germany, Austria, Holland, France, Switzerland, and Mexico. Mexico by far was the place with the most "adventures". I was mugged, arrested, in the middle of a politcal uprising, saw a canidate for the presidency be shot and killed, and got a stomach parasite. When we were arrested I was bought back by a former mob boss for $50 American dollars. I've never been so happy to see Ruben in all of my life. Till that day he scared the hell out of me. Think hispanic Larry on a bad day who weighs around 300 lbs. He really is a very kind gentle soul at heart. :laugh:

Elessarian said:
In live performances I have

The Hands That Built America from the Golden Globes
Fire from TOTP in 1981 (hysterical)
One Tree Hill from R&H
So This is Christmas (the Lennon cover from a JT era Irish interview)
Still Haven't Found
The 2 Corrs songs (BONO IS SOOOOO :drool: )
Billy Don't Take Your Guns to Town
Because the Night with Bruce Springsteen
In a Little While
Street Mission from, are you ready...1978 (or so the vid says...either way, it's WICKED old...Bono's wearing white satin pants a la Freddy Mercury.)

*whimpers more*

Sheesh Eles! I don't have any of the live ones either!

and VP :
1) Sorry for keeping you awake :evil:
2) stop complaining about the heat, I'm shivering here! I'm sitting here in full pants and a regular shirt and thinking about getting a blanket!

FlyYourKite said:

I signed up for that awhile ago and none of the videos would work. There would be all these Yahoo error messages :sad: Something about it not being available in my area.

mtv.com has some too

Russty Cat said:

Germany, Austria, Holland, France, Switzerland, and Mexico. Mexico by far was the place with the most "adventures". I was mugged, arrested, in the middle of a politcal uprising, saw a canidate for the presidency be shot and killed, and got a stomach parasite. When we were arrested I was bought back by a former mob boss for $50 American dollars. I've never been so happy to see Ruben in all of my life. Till that day he scared the hell out of me. Think hispanic Larry on a bad day who weighs around 300 lbs. He really is a very kind gentle soul at heart. :laugh:

Whoa! What you saw and experienced in Mexico is more than what an average person would experience in a lifetime! :huh:

Russty Cat said:

Whoa! Makes me wonder what have I been doing with my life all this time? :huh:

Sad_Girl said:
Sheesh Eles! I don't have any of the live ones either!

and VP :
1) Sorry for keeping you awake :evil:
2) stop complaining about the heat, I'm shivering here! I'm sitting here in full pants and a regular shirt and thinking about getting a blanket!

Sweetie, I would gladly trade you right now. Oh, to be cold. :drool: We've been roasting for 4 days now, and as each day passes, and my lack of sleep become cumulative, it gets worse and worse.

All I ask is that when I finally slip into psychosis, that it be a happy scenario that involves B.

Russty Cat said:

:ohmy: Wow. Sounds like the plot to some movie! :lol:

Geez, and the only foreign country I've been to is Canada. :sigh: I wish I were rich, then I'd travel everywhere.

VintagePunk said:

Sweetie, I would gladly trade you right now. Oh, to be cold. :drool: We've been roasting for 4 days now, and as each day passes, and my lack of sleep become cumulative, it gets worse and worse.

All I ask is that when I finally slip into psychosis, that it be a happy scenario that involves B.

So let me get this straight, you have humidity in Canada? :wink:

elysithea said:

:ohmy: Wow. Sounds like the plot to some movie! :lol:

Geez, and the only foreign country I've been to is Canada. :sigh: I wish I were rich, then I'd travel everywhere.

Hmm...it does, doesn't it? :laugh:

Wow....I've traveled as far as the states.
I even have a Virginia is for lovers bumper sticker somehwre :D

*sigh*
There are so many places I want to see...

~BrightestStar~ said:

But won't it be worth it all to see his cute little snout?
To get that chance to build a maze and sacrafice people there?

:wink:

Annnnnd......I should just be quiet. :lol:

Who-who? :lmao:!!

Night Drea
Sweet (or naughty) dreams. :hug: :heart:

Are we talking about sacraficing women or men? And do I get to taser them first? :wink:

Elessarian said:

Okay, that was all eerily similar....

Remember Mucca, I get to use the brain today! You can have it back tomorrow

:wink:

oops sorry...forgot that you get the brain on wednesdays :huh: :lol:

Why don't we pronounce wednesday properly....wed-nes-day?? Anyways....:eyebrow:

Elessarian said:

Omigosh, he's all blue shade/silvery stubble/low singing :drool:

All that, and :censored: too. heh.

Actually, I wanted to ask you something about PopMuzik from last night. Does U2 do the version you're referring to, because I've heard from others that they do a version, but the only one I've ever heard was the intro song that was used on the Pop Mart tour...and that was the original by M, used in the same way that they're using the Arcade Fire song this tour.

Elessarian said:
In Canada...like 87 thousand miles NORTH of here, right?

(I'm just messing whichyouseguys....I know Alabama is not the only hot place in the world :wink: )

Yep, they're like 87 thousand miles NORTH of you.... and I'm another 50 thousand north of them apparantly :madspit:

Elessarian said:

So let me get this straight, you have humidity in Canada? :wink:

Stick around, I'll be bitching and complaining all summer. :D Actually, I don't find it that bad as long as I can get a decent nights sleep...but that hasn't been in the cards.

Today up here, with the humidity factored in, it was about 100 degrees. The actual temp was closer to 90. I think what makes it particularly awful for us is the temperature extremes...it's as though we never get a chance to acclimate...just a couple of weeks ago we were wearing jackets and sweaters, and now this.

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

All that, and :censored: too. heh.

Actually, I wanted to ask you something about PopMuzik from last night. Does U2 do the version you're referring to, because I've heard from others that they do a version, but the only one I've ever heard was the intro song that was used on the Pop Mart tour...and that was the original by M, used in the same way that they're using the Arcade Fire song this tour.

I was going to ask you about that..
You haven't hear the Popmuzik moans?
I swore I gave you them long ago.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom