Pleba girls party.... we're SIMply the best...and hottest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elessarian said:

Cool!!

Is it okay if I send you a cd of mpegs first (for the computer) and then a dvd later? My dvd recording skills aren't quite up to snuff yet :reject: That way you'll at least have one copy.

Sure! I'm not picky. :laugh:

Originally posted by ~BrightestStar~

It's your maze......you get to make the rules.

Just don't let anyone take string in. :shame:

:lmao: I DO remember that one. :tongue:

:wink:

elysithea said:

:ohmy: Wow. Sounds like the plot to some movie! :lol:

Geez, and the only foreign country I've been to is Canada. :sigh: I wish I were rich, then I'd travel everywhere.

You guys will get your turns eventually. Life is all what you make of it. But I'd be more then willing to share Russtys trusty guide on how to survive and travel cheaply in a thirld world country. :lol:

Rule #1: Don't drink the water!

Rule #2: Don't trust the police!

Rule #3: Always carry your money hidden on you!

Rule #4: Don't Drink the Water! and when in doubt..... refer to Rule #1!

VintagePunk said:

All that, and :censored: too. heh.

Actually, I wanted to ask you something about PopMuzik from last night. Does U2 do the version you're referring to, because I've heard from others that they do a version, but the only one I've ever heard was the intro song that was used on the Pop Mart tour...and that was the original by M, used in the same way that they're using the Arcade Fire song this tour.

Oh yeah, I was gonna ask you about that again too.

Yes, on 2 different singles for "Last Night On Earth" they have the "Pop Muzik" Pop Mart Mix. (Along with the Soul Assassins Mix of "Numb," always a big hit at parties, and the Danny Saber mix of "Happiness Is a Warm Gun"...which is a diff. version than what appears on Best Of.)

Anyway, I brought it up in relation to the moaning b/c the U2 version has this amazing hotter than hot uber-long it seems hard breathing full on mock orgasm with loud moans and a musical accompaniment from Bono. It's...well...you just need to hear it. :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

It's your maze......you get to make the rules. :D

Just don't let anyone take string in. :shame:

<posting sign at entrance>

"Anyone who enters with string, leaves thru the sacrafice pit!" :wink:

Bri, I think you offered at one point, but I had just downloaded Hasta la Vista, the live Pop Mart cd for Prop members...but I listened to it, and it's the M version (the original) used as an intro to the show...so there must be another??

Russty Cat said:

You guys will get your turns eventually. Life is all what you make of it. But I'd be more then willing to share Russtys trusty guide on how to survive and travel cheaply in a thirld world country. :lol:

Rule #1: Don't drink the water!

Rule #2: Don't trust the police!

Rule #3: Always carry your money hidden on you!

Rule #4: Don't Drink the Water! and when in doubt..... refer to Rule #1!

:lol:
Wise words indeed

VintagePunk said:

Stick around, I'll be bitching and complaining all summer. :D Actually, I don't find it that bad as long as I can get a decent nights sleep...but that hasn't been in the cards.

Today up here, with the humidity factored in, it was about 100 degrees. The actual temp was closer to 90. I think what makes it particularly awful for us is the temperature extremes...it's as though we never get a chance to acclimate...just a couple of weeks ago we were wearing jackets and sweaters, and now this.

Actually, it was hot as balls one summer in Paris and I couldn't believe it considering how much further north Paris is than Alabama. The difference? No a/c.

I know y'all must have that problem as well. Down here not having a/c is unheard of. It's as common as a nice big glass of ice-cold sweet tea. :wink:

So you have my full sympathy :hug:

Elessarian said:

Anyway, I brought it up in relation to the moaning b/c the U2 version has this amazing hotter than hot uber-long it seems hard breathing full on mock orgasm with loud moans and a musical accompaniment from Bono. It's...well...you just need to hear it. :drool:

You have my attention Eless. :ohmy:
Where do I get my hands on this bad boy?

Elessarian said:

Yes, on 2 different singles for "Last Night On Earth" they have the "Pop Muzik" Pop Mart Mix. (Along with the Soul Assassins Mix of "Numb," always a big hit at parties, and the Danny Saber mix of "Happiness Is a Warm Gun"...which is a diff. version than what appears on Best Of.)

Okay, that's *definitely* not the one that I have. :drool: :drool:

Elessarian said:

:combust:
My first bono moans.....
And OMG..I still rememeber hearing them...in CLASS!!!!!!!
:lmao::lmao:

I use eh alot. :reject:

FlyYourKite said:

London, Ontario :wink:

And SG, I actually do use the phrase eh a lot. :reject: :lol:

Me too. I don't know how anyone could live without it. It's so useful,it works in all kinds of situations. :lol:

Elessarian said:

Actually, it was hot as balls one summer in Paris and I couldn't believe it considering how much further north Paris is than Alabama. The difference? No a/c.

I know y'all must have that problem as well. Down here not having a/c is unheard of. It's as common as a nice big glass of ice-cold sweet tea. :wink:

I remember that summer! That's when all the old people died because they were cooped up in their sweltering apartments right? :sad:

See what the heat does! :scream: It's awful, I tell you. AWFUL! :rant:

:wink:

VintagePunk said:
Bri, I think you offered at one point, but I had just downloaded Hasta la Vista, the live Pop Mart cd for Prop members...but I listened to it, and it's the M version (the original) used as an intro to the show...so there must be another??

The one's I have are from live shows I think....and trust me..it's bonogasmic. :wink:

Elessarian said:

I can't believe I'm getting sympathy from a southern girl, with the temps you have to put up with. :reject: You should tell me to buck up, be a brave little soldier, and deal. :lol:

Elessarian said:

You don't happen to have a copy (or know where to download) of it? :drool:

:yawn: Oh....getting sleepy now....

VintagePunk said:

I can't believe I'm getting sympathy from a southern girl, with the temps you have to put up with. :reject: You should tell me to buck up, be a brave little soldier, and deal. :lol:

Um VP deal with it! LOL This is coming from the hottest place in the world last year for 3 days in a row! When it gets to be 118 give me a call.

1-800-go-to-hell :laugh:

Elessarian said:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom