Pleba girls Party - propeller beanies required (other attire optional)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I had an interesting talk with my dad today. He is very high up in building inspection for Orange County. He does all the celebrity inspections and what not because of our family background being in music and acting. So it doesn't faze him much. He usually doesn't tell me much, cuz its no big deal to him. But today when I called to talk to my mom he was asking me some strange questions.

Did I know some foreign rock star whose first name was Dave? I was like what do you mean by foreign he was like from another country. I didn't get what the heck he was talking about. He was being all cryptic. He finally said that he had to do some work in LA earlier this week, because of all the mud slides and they also had him check out a celebrity house while he was out there. So I'm like big deal!? He finally says so do ya know a DAve or what! I'm like no!!

He finally said okay his last name starts with an E, I think. I finally gave up and then when my mother got on the phone she said something about have I been to the edge lately?! I'm like Edge of what!!! ARe you people doing drugs!! Then I finally got it!

He was in a celebrity house that might be owned by Edge! ROFL! He wouldn't say anymore, except that he was met by someone from a big management company in LA. So he didn't actually meet anyone. He just had paperwork like he usually does. So I don't know. It could be someone else. But it was hella funny the way he was hinting and stuff.

Dazz- we do have a LOT of similar interests :) you, me, and Russty work out pretty well indeed.

VP - I hope your doggie is ok. My cat tore something in her leg once and was limping all over... I was so sad. I wanted to carry her everywhere, but the doctor said she needed to keep walking if it was gonna heal :reject:

Russty Cat said:
Well I had an interesting talk with my dad today. He is very high up in building inspection for Orange County. He does all the celebrity inspections and what not because of our family background being in music and acting. So it doesn't faze him much. He usually doesn't tell me much, cuz its no big deal to him. But today when I called to talk to my mom he was asking me some strange questions.

Did I know some foreign rock star whose first name was Dave? I was like what do you mean by foreign he was like from another country. I didn't get what the heck he was talking about. He was being all cryptic. He finally said that he had to do some work in LA earlier this week, because of all the mud slides and they also had him check out a celebrity house while he was out there. So I'm like big deal!? He finally says so do ya know a DAve or what! I'm like no!!

He finally said okay his last name starts with an E, I think. I finally gave up and then when my mother got on the phone she said something about have I been to the edge lately?! I'm like Edge of what!!! ARe you people doing drugs!! Then I finally got it!

He was in a celebrity house that might be owned by Edge! ROFL! He wouldn't say anymore, except that he was met by someone from a big management company in LA. So he didn't actually meet anyone. He just had paperwork like he usually does. So I don't know. It could be someone else. But it was hella funny the way he was hinting and stuff.

:lmao: Edge who? Never heard of him.

Russty Cat said:

I'd bet good money it was Edge's house indeed. He and Morleigh bought a house there because she is originally from Cali

Russty Cat said:

Interesting. Maybe it is him. :)

Elessarian said:

:lmao: Edge who? Never heard of him.

Actually my Dad wouldn't have known who Edge was even if he met him! :lol: He went home and told my mom that he had to look at a nice house today and they were discussing it cuz they are having a house built right now. So my mom asked where it was and my mom told him it was a celeb house in LA. she asked who and he told her some guy he'd never heard of. :giggle: My mother procceeded to inform him that he had indeed heard of him and heard his music. And that he better tell me or he would be in deep doodoo if I ever found out. :lol:

My dad does sign all these contracts and stuff, but hell it doesn't hurt a bit if he tells me. He just isn't allowed to pass on detailed info or pictures if he took some.

Russty Cat said:

Actually my Dad wouldn't have known who Edge was even if he met him! :lol: He went home and told my mom that he had to look at a nice house today and they were discussing it cuz they are having a house built right now. So my mom asked where it was and my mom told him it was a celeb house in LA. she asked who and he told her some guy he'd never heard of. :giggle: My mother procceeded to inform him that he had indeed heard of him and heard his music. And that he better tell me or he would be in deep doodoo if I ever found out. :lol:

My dad does sign all these contracts and stuff, but hell it doesn't hurt a bit if he tells me. He just isn't allowed to pass on detailed info or pictures if he took some.

That's cool. I feel like I've just had a brush with fame :faint: :giggle:

:hmm: I'm starting to really believe in that whole six degrees of separation theory

His job is very interesting he is licensed to carry a concealed weapon aka a handgun. He doesn't though. He refuses too. But he was attacked a few years ago by a pissed off home owner and the year before attacked by a pit bull. We often joke that the guy is for the drunk, drugged up celebrities and their crack addict dogs. :giggle:

He does carry a taser though. :wink:

Russty Cat said:
His job is very interesting he is licensed to carry a concealed weapon aka a handgun. He doesn't though. He refuses too. But he was attacked a few years ago by a pissed off home owner and the year before attacked by a pit bull. We often joke that the guy is for the drunk, drugged up celebrities and their crack addict dogs. :giggle:

He does carry a taser though. :wink:

The VP line of defence. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

That's cool. I feel like I've just had a brush with fame :faint: :giggle:

:hmm: I'm starting to really believe in that whole six degrees of separation theory

Well if you want to do the whole six degrees thing, I am related to a man who could have played with anyone from U2 or people they have played with some time. :giggle:

My great uncle was a famous guitar player in the 50's and 60's in Hollywood. He did a lot of back up work and studio playing later in life. He died in the early 90's and there were lots of funky musician types at his service. I just remembered him as the alcoholic musician cowboy I never got to see play cuz I was to young. :lol:

>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<

OK... so there i am on a bus in Mid-town NY. It'a beautiful late Feb day [ when it's bright blue-sky & no snow-- it IS a beautiful feb day :D].... got the daily news or the NY Times with me. SO i'm perusing them....

I've almost finished my first idea, MAYBE GETTING THOTS ABOUT THE NEXT..

..something catches my eye ....whether it was in the NYDY or front or biz sections first page [which i sometime scan].....

i just lost it all again!!!!

i'm starting again look how muck gd time i've wasted!!!

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug:
Such a multitasker...:p

And I know alot is up in the air right now :hug: , but......what are we doing tommorrow? :huh:

That's only two halves. Which make a whole. :tongue: :lol:

Tomorrow. Let's see. I plan to be there in time for Elevation. A bit early would be nice, but as everyone who knows me is aware, I'm chronically tardy. :reject: That, coupled with the fact that I don't know where the hell I'm going doesn't bode well for me being on time. :wink: But I will try.

I am open as to suggestions for a meeting time and place...or should we just go to the Elevation stage and scan the crowd for each other?

"their eyes met from across the crowd, and it was then that they knew - this person was my spouse in a former life!" :cute: :love:

A nice story to tell the grandchildren. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
I am open as to suggestions for a meeting time and place...or should we just go to the Elevation stage and scan the crowd for each other?

"their eyes met from across the crowd, and it was then that they knew - this person was my spouse in a former life!" :cute: :love:

A nice story to tell the grandchildren. :wink:

:giggle:

Maybe the condom hats would give us away though? :wink:

Chronic tardiness :heart:
You *are* my clone. :D

Don't know where you're going pft. If I remember correctly, Ikeafest grounds aren't really that far from ikea.....if I remember correctly....but remember what I told you about me and directions. :lol:

:hmm:

PS. For the larry lovers, there are some really nice smiling and laughing pics in that Cleff award thread.:)

lol I've been thinking about ice cream for an hour, but that would require me actually going to get some.

bono2.jpg
bono217.jpg

Well I need to go get the girls ready for bed. A mommies work is never done. It would be nice to come back to a good cap or some smut later. <cough>hint<cough> :wink:

See ya later. :hug: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom