Pleba girls Party - propeller beanies required (other attire optional)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

it's a little of both. You have control of the Sims who live on the lot you're playing, but not of the others. And sometimes the Sims refuse to do something you want them too :lol: and quite often they decide to do something on their own without your prompting them. :lmao: Sim Weldy, for example, if I don't have her actively doing something, she will go and play in the bathtub :yes: They all have weird little quirks and habits like that.

**oh, one cool thing, Sim Edge always goes back to the guitar or piano if I haven't ordered him to do something else.

That is so funny that Edge is still being Edge even in the Sim world. :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
Ok, DG and Drea have Saturdays. VP, Bri and Sarah will have Sundays :wink: Don't worry VP... Sim Men just need to shop around a bit... I happen to know one of his goals is to get married... now who do you think is first in mind for that? :hmm: :hyper:

:happy: :cute: :love:
I totally forgive your whoring around, SimBono!!

:wink:

Hopefully Bri and VP are on, need to know what's going on for Ikeafest tomorrow! *G* I'll be catching up on the two threads I'm behind - but <Ahnold voice>I'll be back</Ahnold voice> :giggle:

Hey girls :hug: :hug: :hug:

Only dwopping in for a sec...mah nobe id topped up and I'm sick. :( And my mom id here visiting.

I'll try to geb back on when she's in the shower. Btw, SG and SimAdam...woohoo..you go girl!!

*cough..hack...wheeze*

dazzledbylight said:
hiii again and :hug:s all!

SG I love our Sim house, garden, big trees and patio!

:hug: Dazz!

I'm glad you like :D I have fun building the lots up; my dad is a builder in real life, and so I've been looking at architecture and house design since I was very little; that was the original draw for me, to buy the game.

Aww, E :hug: Take two Bono's and call me in the morning :wink: Hope you feel better soon!

Drea :hug: Missed you last night. I wish I was on the road on my way up to 'Ikeafest' right now :madspit:

Dazzled, Drea, Eless :hug:

Awww, Eless, DG,

hope you're feeling better soon. :hug: I'm a little stuffy today, feel like I'm gonna sneeze my head off, throat a bit sore....allergies. :|

Eless, I saw a groundhog today (no, really), and totally took it as a sign that you need to come to Toronto. :wink:

oh and SG

........never got to reply to your reply about your creatie passion specifically...

i enjoy poetry...I'vr written off & on on my own vs class since i was in HS.... pretty good/good to a few superb ones. I was scared of prose writting from hating to do school reports- i loved/love reading. ANd because i love to learn abou different culures [from my mom][ I love their myths,legend & storioes. it's also io\interesting to see how theey evlove. , as they sometimes do over time.

And then the socioartistic what our current "tales" tell us about ourseles--all additional intereasts of mione..besides my art/crafts/music/food/cooking et all. so sims us hacve plentty to talk about as do I and simr-ssty besides "our neighbors' :lol: I'm here to hang out for about 3 hours...

Drea, you saw the other night what I posted, that I don't think I can stay because Sarah will probably have to work??

Also, I have to take my dog to the vet tomorrow...she's been limping, and having a bit of trouble walking. :( Hopefully everything's fine, and it won't interfere. But if I need to stay home...I guess I'll have to.

E :hug: You have to get better soon! We can't have one of our girls get sick! But definetly have an AB Bono and a Pop Bono and let us know how it goes in the morning. :drool: :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Drea, you saw the other night what I posted, that I don't think I can stay because Sarah will probably have to work??

Also, I have to take my dog to the vet tomorrow...she's been limping, and having a bit of trouble walking. :( Hopefully everything's fine, and it won't interfere. But if I need to stay home...I guess I'll have to.

Awww :( My newfie has problems with her knees and hips and she almost needed surgery. Hope everything's OK with your dog. :hug:

Bri! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: Dazz!

I'm glad you like :D I have fun building the lots up; my dad is a builder in real life, and so I've been looking at architecture and house design since I was very little; that was the original draw for me, to buy the game.

AHHhhh :D I grew up with Architerctural Record & Erchitectural Digest aND wAAAY before one of them became more a ?? populist type publicatrion!

this is because my dad was a electrical engineer. AND HE ALSO ..ended up doing alot of lighting [stores museums, othe occasional out side lighting, NO R&R shows :madspit: except the one time the co. he ws at then...sold gigantic special spotlights ot the Rolling Stones in late ? 70's?] and lighting sales. I
I
anmd because very young I had the painting/drawing urge but ALOSO sculpture..architevture oplaYED RIGHT IN.

DG, you and I both got prescriptions for 2 Bono's each. Sah-weet. 'Cept I'd be on Bono-quarantine right now...wouldn't want to get him sick :yikes:

I'm sorry to hear about sick puppies. :(

Y'all leave some crumbs for me to find the next thread...I'll drop in in a bit!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

A groundhog, huh? Interesting, b/c my mom wasn't too phased by the idea. On to expedia!

VP I hope the doggy is okay. :hug:

I've been meaning to ask you guys since your all U2 information wizards. Is it true that Edge has a house in LA? If so do you know where abouts it is?

Russty Cat said:
VP I hope the doggy is okay. :hug:

I've been meaning to ask you guys since your all U2 information wizards. Is it true that Edge has a house in LA? If so do you know where abouts it is?

I think he does have a house in LA, since his wife is from there. But I don't know where it is.

!!!???!!!????

before we all get into someother big fun/seru\ious stuff et al......

Whle it's still early in my stay online may i get the rest of my#$@%!!*# storty out? at leasst if ti bounces me out I have way more time to retype it....

ok..... i'll be back in a few....but i think I'm going to send it in small chunks and just keep editing it so
maybe i won't get bounced out

I'm sorry i got so cranky last night.....

SO DON"T read it TILL I PUT ON TOP of the post....."ALL DONE", ok?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom