Pleba Girls Party - Give Us What We Want!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it's possible to smack someone through the computer...:hmm:

have you found your time zone yet Ali?

I'm sure you could smack someone virtually...

I have, actually, but I can't think of something else to put there. Besides my boring actual location, anyway.

Diane was here :hug:

Just got back from an awesome run - chilly but sunny - and guess what? We saw DEER!!! Two does (doe? What's the plural?) right next to the path. It was the first time I've seen them despite going to this particular nat'l park at least once a month for the last 3 years. :love:

I'm doing good! :D Just had my first big drive since I got my license, went to see my grandma!

:cute: How's the little girl!

:giggle: I so love your avi!

Mercy is wonderful :heart: she's the love of my life. And she's EXHAUSTING :lol: she can't quite crawl yet, but she rolls everywhere she needs to go, scoots backwards or finds some way to pull things she wants toward her - and yesterday we went to her first Christmas party - now she SO wants to get at the presents under our tree :uhoh: :giggle:

Did you enjoy the drive? you had nice weather, I hope? The roads are treacherous here at the moment :uhoh: very icy and snowy!

Mercy is wonderful :heart: she's the love of my life. And she's EXHAUSTING :lol: she can't quite crawl yet, but she rolls everywhere she needs to go, scoots backwards or finds some way to pull things she wants toward her - and yesterday we went to her first Christmas party - now she SO wants to get at the presents under our tree :uhoh: :giggle:

Did you enjoy the drive? you had nice weather, I hope? The roads are treacherous here at the moment :uhoh: very icy and snowy!
:cute: Sounds great! Tho how come she can't crawl yet? I thought they usually crawl around 5-6 months.

Kids and christmas trees, heh the presents are the best thing ever..

GG, I really like most of Aha Shake Heartbreak. Slow Night So Long, The Bucket, and King of Rodeo are my favorites.

:wave: SG

:hmm: I got the Bucket, I'll get the rest.

:shifty: I heard they were good, a certain someone told me..

:whistle:

No I think it's between 6-8 months usually - the doctor and my newsletter I get about baby's development all seem to suggest that, anyway :)

Hey Zoo :hug: are you on Christmas vacation, then? My sister and nephew still have 2 more dys :madspit: although they may have a snow day tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom