Pleba Girls Party - Give Us What We Want!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sigh: I am a total bitch.
At karate there's this guy, we've always been sorta friends or so.. he always sorta seemed to try to impress me and all, with the expensive guitars he bought and such, so I figured he fancies me. he's a few years younger than me, and sometimes really immature, and I"ve made it clear I have no interest in him. Tho my teacher jokes sometimes about him and me(it's some running joke, first he paired me with another guy, but he quit, and now it's another guy aswell...just joking tho) I've never gave it a serious thought. He also somehow figured out that I fancy B, tho he doesn't know him except from him being a music teacher(same highschool..)
Today was the last day at karate before the holidays, so we always play games.. usually basketball. Same today. at the end, he's like, this'll be the last time you'll see me. I'm quitting. For some reason I turned into bitch mode instantly, pretended I didn't care and all. He also said he got his driver's license, I thought he was 17! I never even congratulated him. I feel so incredibly guilty now. Ugh, I really don't know why I feel so incredibly crap right now.

aw GG :hug: Maybe you'll run into him later and be able to be your normal fun/nice self. I think sometimes we close ourselves off to protect us from being hurt by people saying goodbye. Ya know what I mean?

:lmao: Ali, you nutcase!!!!!!

Got a note in the mail that a package arrived, but we weren't home and we could pick it up at the neighbours'. Well, It was HEAVY.

TUrns out there's enough cookies in there for a year! :love: :drool:

Ali, you're nuts, but I love you for it! :love: :bow:

And ofcourse the perfectly fine Dutch card that made no sense. :flirt:

Thank you so much! :bow:

I now know how used we are to electricity. :crack: for the past two hours we didn't have any.

Twas nice with candles and such, best friend is here, but I'm GLAD I can now FINALLY turn on the oven to eat. :crack: it's 8 pm and I haven't eaten more than a bit of ice cream..

: giggle: Same here.
I put a U2 shirt on accidentally yesterday... then I went "huh, that's appropriate" to myself... and then I saw a guy in the shopping centre wearing the exact same shirt. :lol:

I'M DONE!!!! I'M FREE!!!!!!! I JUST TURNED IN MY LAST GRADES!!!!!!!!
Now I'm just cleaning my class/theatre and listening to U2 on the theatre sound system : rockon:
:yippie: Freedom!!

: lmao: Ali, you nutcase!!!!!!

Got a note in the mail that a package arrived, but we weren't home and we could pick it up at the neighbours'. Well, It was HEAVY.
[...]
Thank you so much! :bow:
:D You're most welcome!

And yeah, it was heavy. :crack:

Share the love... :wink:

Hm perhaps. I was just in a pissy mood last night. : wink: I feel much better now.

: drool: Chocolate.
Tim tams are good like that :yes:
Glad you're feeling better :hug:

I know how you feel : hug:

I had to do some last minute Christmas shopping today and it was no fun! : scream:
I think I've finally finished all my shopping... :crack:

Apparently the shopping centres aren't nearly as crowded as they were last year... I guess this financial crisis is having some impact after all, despite the govt. giving pensioners a big wad of cash.

I think I've finally finished all my shopping... :crack:

Apparently the shopping centres aren't nearly as crowded as they were last year... I guess this financial crisis is having some impact after all, despite the govt. giving pensioners a big wad of cash.

Same here with me....but with the same crowded mass of people that I saw at every store I went to this season :sigh:

I'm going to go to my local church today to pick up some gifts and a food basket from the giving tree (we have been doing the giving tree for a few years because of the money).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom