Pleba girls' party.....Corrupting and inducting fresh blood!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Ruff, might pop on for a minute before I leave in the morning...see ya Thurs. :heart: :hyper:

just back fora second. VP, I'll be at the hotel thursday night, I'm guessing about 9:30. if you guys are out just leave me a note at the desk and i'll come find you!

night GG, Diane, SG :hug:

Ruff, will do!!!! Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!

I feel like I'm 5, and Christmas is almost here!!!!! :happy:

Thanks so much Diane, wish you and the others could be there, as well. Next tour. :yes:

Weldy, sorry but I gotta go to bed now.
Maybe I'll see ya tomorrow? Or you can email me.
Have just been missing you lately, we gotta get our Pleba time straightened out :wink:

Tickets??????

Russty Cat said:
Good evening ladies. :wave: :hug:

I'm so excited all of you are going to be seeing each other so soon! :hyper:

Good evening. Yes, hard to believe the tour starts anew in only a few more days ... :cool: Next week, Chicago!

I'll be more like this :hyper: by the end of this week.

Especially if I find a reasonably-priced ticket for Saturday in Toronto. :wink:

Public Service Announcement: Yours truly just posted two, count 'em, two, new chapters of fanfic. Big plot development ahead. You have been warned.

Hate to post and run, but I ought to go to bed.

Hi anyone who's still here. :hug: Was just catching up...

For once I'm able to get to sleep on a Sunday night...and there's road work going on starting at 11 o'clock! Brilliant idea! :happy: :slant:

I swear I feel like I'm going to snap at any minute. :sigh: I'm off to try and sleep. Maybe I can get 4 hours of it. :| Night everyone who's here. :hug:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I MET EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT A HUG AND A KISS ON THE CHEEK!!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: !!!

Nighty night DG :hug:

TRYING TO FORM THOUGHTS. EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :faints: :dies:

*starts jumping up and down and squealing* I'm so freaking excited for you!!!!!!

DREA!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *runs around screaming head off:hyper:

OMFG that is SO COOL!!!!! You will be flying high for months too it doesn't go away:hyper:

OMG I am so happy for you:hyper:!!!!

:whistle: It's a beautiful day...

Just in to say hi, I'm still flying from last night... Now I just have to get through 8 hrs of work before the show! :laugh: I think this will be one of the longest days at work EVER, no matter how busy I am :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom