Pleba girls' party.....Corrupting and inducting fresh blood!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
I was noticing that you've had a good year, you've mentioned a few other concerts and today you said Coldplay, too, right?

:yes: :hyper:

so far I've seen Lisa Marie Presley (not a lot of people like her but I love her) and Oasis and Jet and in the next 3 months I'm seeing Coldplay, Paul McCartney, U2 (definitely 3 times, hopefully 4 or 5 depending on if I can get for NY in November) and The Rolling Stones

VintagePunk said:
I'm about to pack. I've been lazy all day. :lol:

This could be frightening...what to leave, what to bring? :crazy:

Is there any reason to bring a skirt?? :huh:

I was going to ask you the same thing :lol: Maybe for thursday night - Ruff said she's like to go out :shrug:

So, Tuesday When I get to the hotel, I'll ask at the front desk and they'll give me a key or tell me the room number or whatever?

Sad_Girl said:

I was going to ask you the same thing :lol: Maybe for thursday night - Ruff said she's like to go out :shrug:

So, Tuesday When I get to the hotel, I'll ask at the front desk and they'll give me a key or tell me the room number or whatever?

Yes, if we're out, I'll leave a message, and make sure they know you're coming. :) So you're driving into Toronto and parking at the hotel?

FlyYourKite said:
Hey VP! :hug: Yeah unless you guys go out on Thursday you probably won't need a skirt...but what do I know, I am the worst over-packer in the world :lol:

Me too. :reject:

And I won't be going out to any bars or clubs, unless we can sneak Sarah in. :shh: :wink:

I wish she had a fake ID :sigh:

VintagePunk said:

Yes, if we're out, I'll leave a message, and make sure they know you're coming. :) So you're driving into Toronto and parking at the hotel?

Yep, My Dad insisted I rent a car, so I'm going to just tough it through traffic. I got directions directly to the hotel(s) though, so I should be fine :)

Sad_Girl said:

Yep, My Dad insisted I rent a car, so I'm going to just tough it through traffic. I got directions directly to the hotel(s) though, so I should be fine :)

:hmm: So that means that we can use it to possibly camp out in/store stuff in/catch a few winks in, in the GA line...
I should try to find a store on Tuesday and find a couple of cheap chairs. ARe you bringing one, or do you want me to try to find you one, too?

I've packed already and been cutting it down :lmao: I'm awful, I just want to bring my whole closet and bathroom :lol:

VP - What about like a restaurant type place that has liquor, that could be an option if someone wants to have a drink thursday

VintagePunk said:

:hmm: So that means that we can use it to possibly camp out in/store stuff in/catch a few winks in, in the GA line...

Maybe :wink: I wasn't planning on taking it to the ACC when I heard Parking cost so much, but now that you mention it, it might be well worth it

VP and SG...do you know how it works if you have to go to the bathroom or run and get some food somewhere? Are you allowed to go out of line for a bit but get back into your spot after? I have no idea how this thing works. :laugh: :reject:

Sad_Girl said:
I've packed already and been cutting it down :lmao: I'm awful, I just want to bring my whole closet and bathroom :lol:

VP - What about like a restaurant type place that has liquor, that could be an option if someone wants to have a drink thursday

That could work :hyper:

Although if we have to get up that early, I don't think I'll be drinking.

I don't have any sort of chair or anything like that :shrug: I might bring an old blanket to sit on though.

And I'm going to have to ask for you at the desk whether you're there or not, because you don't have a room number yet, do you?

Sad_Girl said:

Maybe :wink: I wasn't planning on taking it to the ACC when I heard Parking cost so much, but now that you mention it, it might be well worth it

We can talk about it when you get here. :)

Actually, the Fri/Sat hotel is so close, we can probably just take stuff back to the hotel...

Sad_Girl said:

If you do end up taking it we can all pitch in for the cost of parking if we're all going to make use of it. :D

VintagePunk said:

Although if we have to get up that early, I don't think I'll be drinking.

:lol: I understand that :yes: Ruff mentioned it as a possibility, though. And I don't have to go so early on Friday, since I don't have a ticket and they're doing the drop tomorrow

:hmm: is there a bar/lounge in the hotel(s) the boys are at? :hyper: maybe Ruff and I will have to check that out :lmao:

FlyYourKite said:

Ahh stupid underage. I've never had a fake ID. :( :hug:

If I were a decent parent, she'd have a fake ID, dammit! I've been negligent in my parental duties. :sigh: :eyebrow:

:wink:

Fly, the lines during the first leg that fans took care of, used numbering systems, etc...it's generally accepted that you can leave the line to eat, for bathroom breaks, to go back to the hotel and shower, or to meet the band before soundcheck...you just have to be aware of not taking advantage of it by leaving for too long at a time...but an hour or so is usually okay.

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I understand that :yes: Ruff mentioned it as a possibility, though. And I don't have to go so early on Friday, since I don't have a ticket and they're doing the drop tomorrow

:hmm: is there a bar/lounge in the hotel(s) the boys are at? :hyper: maybe Ruff and I will have to check that out :lmao:

No, no bars or lounges there. :shifty:

Diane!! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

If I were a decent parent, she'd have a fake ID, dammit! I've been negligent in my parental duties. :sigh: :eyebrow:

Fly, the lines during the first leg that fans took care of, used numbering systems, etc...it's generally accepted that you can leave the line to eat, for bathroom breaks, to go back to the hotel and shower, or to meet the band before soundcheck...you just have to be aware of not taking advantage of it by leaving for too long at a time...but an hour or so is usually okay.

Ahh ok that's what I thought. Nice that everyone takes responsibility and keeps things organized. :)

Hi Diane! :hug:

OH, I got a whole tub full of towels to donate to Katrina victims.
Mr GG and his friend, uh...some 40ish guitar player named 'Dave'....hehehehe, are setting up a semi to take donations down to New Orleans.
I've been cleaning out some stuff.:yes:

Well, its the least I can do.
We donated some money, but being able to give people actual 'stuff' that they might need seems more rewarding.
And since I lost so much weight since last fall, I should have a ton of clothes that they can take down. Nice stuff....suits and dress clothes. I'll never be able to wear that stuff again, someone else should be able to get some use out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom