Pleba Girls' party.........come and join us on the dark side!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit!!! Check what I found out on atu2.com

I wonder if Mucca knows about this!???? omg..

HOT! HEY VANCOUVER - HELP MAKE THE NEXT U2 VIDEO
April 27, 2005
posted by: m2
U2 is in Vancouver today to shoot a music video, and they need our help! @U2 staff is on hand and reports that the full announcement was supposed to hit U2.com at 1:00 pm PT. It doesn't appear to be there yet, so here's what we know:

The video will be shot this afternoon and evening at GM Place.
The first 4,000 fans to show up will be given a wristband to get in and be part of the shoot.
We can't confirm this, but all signs suggest it will be a live performance video for "City of Blinding Lights."
Sounds like fun! If you go, be warned that video shoots can sometimes last a long time, i.e. - well into the evening hours.

Update, 1:20 pm @U2 has just received this news release from U2's publicity staff in Vancouver:

U2 Shoot New Video in Vancouver

The GM Place will host the filming of U2's latest video today.

U2 fans are invited to attend this exclusive filming at the Arena in Vancouver.

Wristbands will be given out from 3pm after which, upon entry to the building, fans will receive a ticket to a reserved seat surrounding the stage. The first 4,000 people will be permitted to enter the venue.

Organisers ask that guests arrive no earlier than 3pm. Full security searches will be implemented at the door -- no recording devices of any type will be permitted in the venue, this includes cameras and cellphones. Anyone entering the venue with a recording device will be denied entry.

This Live video will be shot by French directors, Alex and Martin. The pair recently won a Grammy for directing U2's Vertigo, the debut single from the Number 1 album, How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb. Alex and Martin have also worked with The White Stripes, Kylie Minogue, Air, Jane's Addiction and Noir Desir.

that is SO FREAKING COOL!!! ahhhh, the one time i regret living in NYC...

wow, lucky Canucks! i hope some Plebans head down there and give a report!! :up:

MBS said:

:hug:

Maybe we're in witness protection and don't know it..:laugh:

If I were in witness protection, I'd request that I be moved often for fear of my safety...of course the moves and the cities requested would coincide with the cities U2 is playing. But it would just be a coincidence :laugh:.

kneel.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom