Pleba Girls' party.........come and join us on the dark side!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MBS said:
kneel.jpg

:bono: I'm in the mood for a little S&M....can you help me?

Only caption I can think of at the moment

Bri, is your photobucket page public? And if it is, could you give me the link? Because you are and endless source of U2/Bono pics. I'd probably get lost in there :giggle:. If not, that's OK

What's up weldy?

daygloeyes2 said:
Bri, is your photobucket page public? And if it is, could you give me the link? Because you are and endless source of U2/Bono pics. I'd probably get lost in there :giggle:. If not, that's OK

What's up weldy?

I don't think it's public :scratch:
:huh:...I hope not...there's pics of me in there! :yikes:

I get lost in there all the time :drool:
My sad facts...I discovered the other day I have 800+ U2 (mostly B) pics...that means I have around 400-500 that I still need to upload :scream:

But I'm happy to provide pics...I may even take requests if you ask nice. :wink:

Last edited:
MBS said:

I don't think it's public :scratch:
:huh:...I hope not...there's pics of me in there! :yikes:

I get lost in there all the time :drool:
My sad facts...I discovered the other day I have 800+ U2 (mostly B) pics...that means I have around 400-500 that I still need to upload :scream:

It's alright. Actually, I think you can specify on there whether or not you want it to be public or not.

My photobucket consists of photos of me, my friends, Conan O'Brien, U2, and other various nonsense.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I don't have to work again until Saturday.

Well, it's nice to have a break. :wink:

Speaking of work, I may or may not drop off my Barnes and Noble application tonight. I'm leaning towards no. The weather sucks and the roads are horrible and I'm feeling too lazy to go out.

Hiya Bri! I'm back! MY GOD!!!!! I read that story about the filming in Vancouver&immediately emailed Mucca&then saw that she's already went!!! How exciting is that? :hyper: :hyper: :combust:

Really hope she gets in!!! She made me laugh SOOOOO much lastnite, after we made the evil Mucca jokes, which just totally inspired my thread title!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Anyway, i'm going to have a late dinner&then be back after a bite!!!!! :evil: *waits for Bri to make a joke or post biting pic!!

alriiiiight, a Pleban is on the scene of the video shoot!!! :hyper: cannot WAIT to hear her report... i sincerely hope she gets in!! *fingers crossed*

:up:

susanp6 said:
Hiya Bri! I'm back! MY GOD!!!!! I read that story about the filming in Vancouver&immediately emailed Mucca&then saw that she's already went!!! How exciting is that? :hyper: :hyper: :combust:

Really hope she gets in!!! She made me laugh SOOOOO much lastnite, after we made the evil Mucca jokes, which just totally inspired my thread title!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Anyway, i'm going to have a late dinner&then be back after a bite!!!!! :evil: *waits for Bri to make a joke or post biting pic!!

I could really bite into an Irish Sausage right now:laugh:

Hi Jules sorry to hear :hug: Does that mean you don't know if you have GA or whichever type of seats? :confused:

Wild - Pressie? Do you mean the one campaign bracelet? I saw you offer it to Bri&she said her rents would check her mail! :tsk:

That is bad eh?! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom