Pleba Girls' party.........come and join us on the dark side!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MBS said:

I know :laugh:
But no...it wasn't Bono....*sigh*
It was grams. :)

O level results...
What's that?

exams we take at the age of 16. After that you can leave school or carry on studying.

My dad used to open all my post once he open a credit card bill of mine( ok so a letter Adrress to MISS T A MITCHELL can be mistaken for MR J F MITCHELL:no: i think not) I got home and he went absolutely mad at me about the outstanding balane:huh: £25.99.... Like HELLO....

WildHoney said:

exams we take at the age of 16. After that you can leave school or carry on studying.

My dad used to open all my post once he open a credit card bill of mine( ok so a letter Adrress to MISS T A MITCHELL can be mistaken for MR J F MITCHELL:no: i think not) I got home and he went absolutely mad at me about the outstanding balane:huh: £25.99.... Like HELLO....

25 pounds..if I'm correct isn't that equivalent of $50? Not much as far as credit card bills go.

A pressie for my sisters at Pleba:hug: This should get the smut going :laugh:

8cae595f.jpg

9e2693ec.jpg

200520-20Vertigo20Tour2F2005-04-2520-20Seattle2Fbono20upclose.jpg

Hi again Bri! :wave: Oh, the biting! Oh yes, was that because of me saying i predicted you'd show a biting pic? Well, that is the ultimate, the top of the pops clip!!! :drool: :drool:

I am positively OUTRAGED at both yours&Wilds' stories about having mail opened!!!!! Im am sorry if i insult your rent(s) but that is so out of order&not right at all!! In fact, it's illegal to open someones' mail! (well in Britain anyway!) :mad:

well i have to mow before sunset (7:00) its going to rain tomorrow or tonight and the grass is high..... don't want any bunny nests started out there.
i can stay for few minutes. i didn't get on here yesterday and am having withdrawls from you girls, i'm addicted to yas :wink:

susanp6 said:
Hi again Bri! :wave: Oh, the biting! Oh yes, was that because of me saying i predicted you'd show a biting pic? Well, that is the ultimate, the top of the pops clip!!! :drool: :drool:

I am positively OUTRAGED at both yours&Wilds' stories about having mail opened!!!!! Im am sorry if i insult your rent(s) but that is so out of order&not right at all!! In fact, it's illegal to open someones' mail! (well in Britain anyway!) :mad:

Yes, it sucks. And I know a little less than a year from now I'll get a call like this:

"Emily, guess what? Syracuse*which is my top choice :drool:* sent out the letter. Yes, I opened it. Why? Because I'm your mother and I have a right to know. Oh and I'd tell you if you got in or not but I want you to come home and see it for yourself."

daygloeyes2 said:

Yes, it sucks. And I know a little less than a year from now I'll get a call like this:

"Emily, guess what? Syracuse*which is my top choice :drool:* sent out the letter. Yes, I opened it. Why? Because I'm your mother and I have a right to know. Oh and I'd tell you if you got in or not but I want you to come home and see it for yourself."

:laugh:

I only laugh, because I feel your pain....

But GG...bunny's are cute!! :cute:
There's one thats been showing up on my front lawn every morninin :heart:

MBS said:

:D Luv ya too :hug:

Ah...they sound kinda like SATs.
Grr...I hate it when the rents open my mail...it's *my* mail thank you very much. I was only happy they didn't open up my letters from uni (acceptances).

Hi and Bye GG :hug:

I know I'm going to sound like a stupid American saying this but I didn't realize they had SAT's in Canada too.

I'm taking them June 4th. :huh:

daygloeyes2 said:

I know I'm going to sound like a stupid American saying this but I didn't realize they had SAT's in Canada too.

I'm taking them June 4th. :huh:

Oh, we don't . You only have to take them if you want to go to a Uni in the States. I'm just very worldy, and know what they are *coughamericainizedtvandmoviescough*:wink:

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom