Pleba Girls' party.........come and join us on the dark side!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Bri! I have been thinking that! Here we go: Harmonica!!

susanp6 said:
Ravish me Bono! Just go rite ahead! Any day you choose - i'm there!!! :drool: :drool: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Oh, to have him holding your hand tenderly like that, while he has the other on your arm...waiting to close in&take a nuzzle!!!!!

All this extra energy I have...I really need to write a cap or somethin, gah...I need to find a pic to get me going (..err bad wording LOL)

Bad MrGG..:shame: :madspit:

MBS said:

If he wants to ravish me...I'd be ok with that :wink:
portrait03.jpg

*whimpers*
Me...want.....:drool:
Good GAWD I've never seen this before:drool: :drool: :drool:

Hi Su, Bri, dg, gg ... :hug: s

I'm in real time now :D! {drops in out of hyperspace} Be here for about 20 mins....

It's sometimes not so easy to remember who's here & who's just leaving/left, when you're trying to catch up - in FAST mode.

have hot, hot, heat Bono dreams...WH!

And....

Go Mu! Go! Go! Go!
Crossing fingers 4 u!:D

What makes you mention lollipos&pushpops Bri?

Awwww wee bunny wunnys!!! :cute: :cute: :kiss: :kiss: !!!!

Yep, 2 HUGE animal wuvvers here!! :lol:

ok, last night (tues which is our "date night") i had to work late. so he came out with dinner take-out from the mexican place we always go to. brought plates, napkins, flatware from home and even one of my frappacino drinks that i love. called me and told me to meet him in the food court, such a sweet surprise!!

Hi Dazzled! :wink: Pity you can only make it on for 20 mins! :(

That pic Bri - you can see his freckles!! :cute:

greeneyedgirl said:
oh i hope she gets in. wouldn't it be great if she was like the girl in still haven't found and one of the guys just goes up to her and grabs her and kisses her :drool:

*cries*
Why don't I live in Vancouver!! :scream:

Dazz!! :hug:

Sus...
Just random thoughts,....harmonicas, lollipops, pushpops,
phoenix1_20mike3.jpg

singing a song into B's mic...:wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
ok, last night (tues which is our "date night") i had to work late. so he came out with dinner take-out from the mexican place we always go to. brought plates, napkins, flatware from home and even one of my frappacino drinks that i love. called me and told me to meet him in the food court, such a sweet surprise!!

:cute: Awwwww!

Sing into his mic? hmmmm it may just fall lower a bit if you do, be careful!! :giggle: :giggle: :whistle: :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom